Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Ready for a New Event: Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Ready for a New Event: Angel Exclusive!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Exclusive 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	1753975

Angel Exclusive

Duration: July 28th to July 30th (server time)
    Servers: S1-S208
    Description: Get ready to take your favorite Angel with you into battle! In the new event, Angel Exclusive, there are 3 Angels, Aoede, Amora, and Mikaela awaiting you. Which Angel will you choose to join your world? Choose an angel and complete all her tasks to recruit her to your team!

Name:	Angel Exclusive rewards 01.jpg
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	1753971

- If you obtain an angel from the Angel Exclusive event, you can use an Angel Bonus Card to get even more rewards! Rewards are dependent upon the Angel you select.

Name:	Angel Exclusive rewards 02.jpg
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1753972

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes within the development plan. Final updates will be determined by in-game data.

More exciting events are coming up July 28th to July 30th, check them out in-game via the Hot Events menu now!

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

dam sadly for singaporean kids cant get since they have school cant get enuf devotion

Comment

in my server ppl start sell their armor .. and leave.... nice event .. good job... keep like this... so ppl leave more

Comment

event for R2GAMES to get money xD i mean what the **** Aoede recharge ,Aome use Auricion and Mikaela Recharge 20k diamonds and spend 9999 rly?

Comment

In my server ppl mostly halfway to get Aoede without any real money, just gotta wait TA to get enough crest... Nice one...

For Amora and Mikaela it said recharge today, so it means can get em only if we recharge on first day or any day as long we recharge 5K or 20K at once?
          Last edited by QueenKuNika; 07-28-2014, 12:52 AM.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

so basically the only people that get a new angel are the people that are willing or able to pay the outrageous price on a game with so many bugs you cant count them on both hands or feet. Well that's fair!

Comment

aoede is free so don't know why players complain recharge any amount for her easiest task ever watch free vid for it

Comment

you should give some angels for free players (who not using diamonds in game)
                anything i try to obtain need diamonds. i don't have money to trow away

Comment

there is no Aoede in my server for crests

Comment

you may sacrifice your crest when 3 others requirement has been achieve. Once the collect icon button for Aoede appear, it will automaticly deduct your crest .

Have a Nice day
                    :mad: xN30x :mad:
                    :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Originally posted by Korharoth View Post
                      you should give some angels for free players (who not using diamonds in game)
                      anything i try to obtain need diamonds. i don't have money to trow away
                      Hrmm everybody use free diamond to obtain the aoede requirement. you can watch a video for free to obtain 1-2 diamond to be credited in your account. Or play some FB game in offer. Supersonic normally pay well. So it consider free for Aoede rather than last time you have to compete for tycoon rank.

Have a Nice day

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Guys, getting diamonds from watching ads count as recharging, the hardest part about getting Aoede is the Devo, please, don't complain, Aoede is technically free to get

Comment

Got my Aoede, thanks for the event.....

Comment

Originally posted by JZuCuadra View Post
                            Guys, getting diamonds from watching ads count as recharging, the hardest part about getting Aoede is the Devo, please, don't complain, Aoede is technically free to get
                            Yups...otherwise R2 will turn back this angel offer to super cash player

Have a Nice day

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Originally posted by RAINEAH View Post
                              Got my Aoede, thanks for the event.....
                              Nice..Congrats

The Truth Is Out There

Comment