Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Ready for a New Event: Angel Exclusive!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for aoede.

With archer dress + aoede, the game is become really cool.

Continue like that please.

Comment

Originally posted by elodie500 View Post
      thanks for aoede.

With archer dress + aoede, the game is become really cool.

Continue like that please.
      Congratz to you..Have a nice day
      :mad: xN30x :mad:
      :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Not everyone can get the videos to watch. So NO not a free event.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
          Not everyone can get the videos to watch. So NO not a free event.
          Not necessary for it to be a vid. Play bricks or math-master in matomy. I personally do tasks at superrewards.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            Not necessary for it to be a vid. Play bricks or math-master in matomy. I personally do tasks at superrewards.
            Strongly agreed

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

I did many times but most of the offers are not working. If I've done one of the free offers I got nothing. I sent a ticket with proof but they rejected. Long time ago I got some free diamonds but many are pending for a while. Now I have no free offers and I won't recharge. So event is not available for me... (I played on brick-master and other games but those ones didnt work for me - I mean I didnt get anything)

Comment

lol I already got aeode on cstycoon and since I am not recharging anymore I get aeode crest lol...another thrash in my bag

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
                  I did many times but most of the offers are not working. If I've done one of the free offers I got nothing. I sent a ticket with proof but they rejected. Long time ago I got some free diamonds but many are pending for a while. Now I have no free offers and I won't recharge. So event is not available for me... (I played on brick-master and other games but those ones didnt work for me - I mean I didnt get anything)
                  At ca. 3:00 European time there are videos, only then.. just wait and do them tomorrow..
                  My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
                  But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

I hope so. Thanks for info.

Comment

It isn't fair. Some guild member get Aoede only by completing offers, installing apps, watching videos etc. So they can complete the tasks. I tried it and no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenmoxx View Post
                        It isn't fair. Some guild member get Aoede only by completing offers, installing apps, watching videos etc. So they can complete the tasks. I tried it and no luck.
                        Try again tomorrow..sometimes the diamond got time delay..better check later..

Have a nice day

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

Now see r2, this is what you needed to do to start with. When you announced this event in the 24th server update thread, you showed on the picture that the full event started on the 26th, had ZERO info. about the needed tasks, and showed everyone, hey grab a free Angel, including Amora and Mikaela. We had hope. We thought you actually cared. Then we find out later on, oops. Nope, it's yet another casher event, the tasks involve recharging diamonds, and doing other things only cashers can do. Sorry.

Now, the Aoede free of charge is a nice touch, I applaud you and thank you for my new present GA until she's built, but when it comes to event posting, give us the FULL and TRUTHFUL version the first time. This way, you may not lose a few thousand players and have to merge 10 servers next week.

Comment

First off I think it's great that there is finally a different angel that free players can use. Seriously, I got tired of seeing Nyssa every where and Aoede is pretty much being given away. You can recharge FOR FREE, there are so many options and websites; as long as your respective country doesn't block them and you have internet, you should handle that fine, just get online, do TA and get her.

With that being said. I already have Aoede. I bought her in that CStycoon so....what now? I wanted the angel you said I had to pay for because I wanted something extra and I did. Her icon isn't sellable, I don't see an Aoede Crest exchange, will that come later? What is this event doing for the people who already forked over cash to you to get this "new exclusive angel"? Stop jerking us around, cashers and free players alike! Make more things available FROM THE BEGINNING for free and stop deciding you are going to release something, make people spend mad cash on it and then turn around and give it away. Next thing I know the heroes I bought in HoC are going be free too. I know you guys want to make money but out of the what, 7-10 heroes that have shown up in HoC, you can't find it anywhere in there to create any free heroes. Instead of releasing only cash angels, try actually releasing ones for free from the start. There was no point for me to spend any thing on that tycoon if this was going to happen.There's no point in me spending anything else on this game.
                            Last edited by NicoletteRyder; 07-28-2014, 10:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Are u bringing the Angel Bonus Card event back before the end of the angel event by chance? or was it only available for one day only?

Comment

What about people who can't do some of the group events during the day due to work, school, or other family obligations? Shouldn't there be some alternative to these events or another way to make the necessary points?

Comment

Working...
                                X