Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Guild Battle Point System ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
    Heya guys, I got a few questions regarding guild match up. I know this is all about how to gain point system, but I thought it would be fitting to ask here. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, how is the match up done? Total random or is it that the strongest guild is matched up against the weakest guild on the first round?

For example A being the strongest guild while H is the weakest.

Round 1
    A vs H
    B vs G
    C vs F
    D vs E

or can it be that on

Round 1
    A vs B
    C vs G
    D vs F
    E vs H

I think you guys get the main idea.
    about this.. we are also wondering how are the matchups made.. first one is correct ( based on 2weeks observation ).. the 2nd battle is totally.. i dunno.. but the semis are the same for 2 weeks..

in S1 the top 4 guilds who have qualified for the semis are Havoc (Guild Battle Champion), Demigods, Legends and Immortals..

the match up for the 1st week of semis is Havoc vs. Immortals, Demigods Vs Legend..
    the match up for this week of semis is still Havoc vs. Immortals, Demgods vs Legend..

the match up for the 1st week of finals is Havoc vs Demigods, fight for 3rd Immortals vs. Legend
    the match up for this week of finas is still Havoc vs Demigods, and the fight for the 3rd is still between Immortals and Legend
    some of us are thinking whether the semis matchups are rigged..

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    now i can call ya Masta Senjuu, sir.. thanks a lot for the heads up!

Leave a comment:

• mushirmillion
    replied
    Heya guys, I got a few questions regarding guild match up. I know this is all about how to gain point system, but I thought it would be fitting to ask here. Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, how is the match up done? Total random or is it that the strongest guild is matched up against the weakest guild on the first round?

For example A being the strongest guild while H is the weakest.

Round 1
    A vs H
    B vs G
    C vs F
    D vs E

or can it be that on

Round 1
    A vs B
    C vs G
    D vs F
    E vs H

I think you guys get the main idea.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    after 30 min reward less 700/700 if u end in first half-hour u take 850/850, not 1 h

we always go afk on GB , because no enemy on the other side, but after 30 min we get 700/700
    we sometimes end GB with last 30mins ticking and still got 850/850..

PS: i don't wanna sound rude or anything but the guide is for the point system and not for the rewards (if you checked the title).

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
    if you used up the 1hr time for GB
    after 30 min reward less 700/700 if u end in first half-hour u take 850/850, not 1 h

we always go afk on GB , because no enemy on the other side, but after 30 min we get 700/700

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by R23809571 View Post
    DragonMaster
    Mage level 46 atm
    Guild 200proof
    S20 Twilite Arena

during the first week of the Guild Battles Our guild was not challenged by opposing guilds until final battle. however we found out that if you are the only guild to show up and have ALL 4 towers in control, it takes approx 40min. to win GB and you get 850 insig./honor & 10x mount whips...

if you have opposing guild to battle against then yes the reward is then dropped to 700 insig./honor and 10x mount whips..

Also would like to add, that final round GB's though we have only had 1 final round so far* against the 1st place guild for BR/2nd place for guild wealth.. we took First place in GB, and recieved the 700 insig./honor, as well as 30x mount whips...
    you will only get 700 insig/honor x10 whips if you used up the 1hr time for GB. and my guide is solely focused on getting points.. but thanks for the insight

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by R23067940 View Post
    From what i noticed every time we kill an enemy player, their main tower loss HP base on the enemy player's HP that killed in battle....
    this the other way to deduct enemy's main tower HP instead of directly attacking it....
    i will look into this one.

Leave a comment:

• R23809571
    replied
    DragonMaster
    Mage level 46 atm
    Guild 200proof
    S20 Twilite Arena

during the first week of the Guild Battles Our guild was not challenged by opposing guilds until final battle. however we found out that if you are the only guild to show up and have ALL 4 towers in control, it takes approx 40min. to win GB and you get 850 insig./honor & 10x mount whips...

if you have opposing guild to battle against then yes the reward is then dropped to 700 insig./honor and 10x mount whips..

Also would like to add, that final round GB's though we have only had 1 final round so far* against the 1st place guild for BR/2nd place for guild wealth.. we took First place in GB, and recieved the 700 insig./honor, as well as 30x mount whips...

Leave a comment:

• R23067940
    replied

Do you get points when killing players (either defending or not)?
    - The answer is no. You only get points by the ones posted above.
    From what i noticed every time we kill an enemy player, their main tower loss HP base on the enemy player's HP that killed in battle....
    this the other way to deduct enemy's main tower HP instead of directly attacking it....

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by squall6677 View Post
    We find that if your holding all 4 towers, and your hitting the ward, you'll get to 4k points way before the ward goes down anyway. I feel that vs weaker guilds, sending everyone in with 1hp and 1troop to the ward gets the job done fast in this situation. However, going against the more equal guilds on our server, we just tend to claim the towers and spawn camp them till the win.

On another note, does anyone know if the ward tower will go down at all? I've never seen further than 25% remaining before claiming 4k points, so, it would be nice to know for sure. Also, knights above level 46 can block an attack from the ward and survive, and go for another round. So if anyone is level 55 or higher, maybe they could shed some light on how touch this tower actually is?

And does anyone have any other strategies in play? Has anyone got to 4k within 20 minutes?
    the point ticks at a rate of 30secs - 45 secs.. actually the only downside in attacking the ward is the HP pots usage.

in server 1 we're having full 1hr guild battles between top 8 guilds (if they are facing a guild from top 8 too).. its either they are having a hard time to go 4k above the other guild and the other way is to destroy the tower or use up all the 1hr span (which gives the winning guild 700 insigs and honor + whips)..

too bad i havent seen a guild finish guild battle under 20mins..

Leave a comment:

• squall6677
    replied
    We find that if your holding all 4 towers, and your hitting the ward, you'll get to 4k points way before the ward goes down anyway. I feel that vs weaker guilds, sending everyone in with 1hp and 1troop to the ward gets the job done fast in this situation. However, going against the more equal guilds on our server, we just tend to claim the towers and spawn camp them till the win.

On another note, does anyone know if the ward tower will go down at all? I've never seen further than 25% remaining before claiming 4k points, so, it would be nice to know for sure. Also, knights above level 46 can block an attack from the ward and survive, and go for another round. So if anyone is level 55 or higher, maybe they could shed some light on how touch this tower actually is?

And does anyone have any other strategies in play? Has anyone got to 4k within 20 minutes?

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    The South Tauren gives a Rage Boost for 1 minute.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by allure32 View Post
    Guild Battle... make me think a lot in the best strategy. I've hope we can get points from killing other players..

Im facing at least 2 rounds everytime with inactive guilds... so the best way is get 4 tower. stay quite. and call chariot??? 3 times... is not fair!!!
    Hope they improve something on it. Like start only with 8 teams perhaps. 3 rounds.
    Then Cross Server BG with the last 4 teams or 2 teams in each server...
    More fun I guess... And by the way, r2games have a strategy to get servers empty (TRUE WITH ALL NEW SERVERS... I HATE YOU FOR THAT R2GAMES) so is better they continue merge some servers perhaps...

My guild cant kill Ward Tower in 20 minutes, so is allways a waste of HP (cool now we dont lose in crypt.. and we can keep it in campaings to)
    even the top guild in our server can't kill Ward tower in 20mins lol

Leave a comment:

• allure32
    replied
    Guild Battle... make me think a lot in the best strategy. I've hope we can get points from killing other players..

Im facing at least 2 rounds everytime with inactive guilds... so the best way is get 4 tower. stay quite. and call chariot??? 3 times... is not fair!!!
    Hope they improve something on it. Like start only with 8 teams perhaps. 3 rounds.
    Then Cross Server BG with the last 4 teams or 2 teams in each server...
    More fun I guess... And by the way, r2games have a strategy to get servers empty (TRUE WITH ALL NEW SERVERS... I HATE YOU FOR THAT R2GAMES) so is better they continue merge some servers perhaps...

My guild cant kill Ward Tower in 20 minutes, so is allways a waste of HP (cool now we dont lose in crypt.. and we can keep it in campaings to)

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Though I know this already, but thanks Senjuu for pointing these out~
    lol.. i just posted this so that even new ones on guild battle knows what to do in order to win..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X