Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] All About Mounts ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25498203 View Post
    I train 1st mount
    if will buy in guild shop or catacombs or stables lvl2
    will need to train it again.... or it like astrals ))
    Read the 4 lines that are bolded in the main post you wont need to train any mount other than your first one.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      I don't know that... had about 100 wisp and had chance to train during event (with lama) ... but don't train ... wishin to train stronger mount

anyone know? will such event be again ??
      Last edited by R25498203; 12-09-2012, 02:07 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Save those whips for the christmas events, you may use them to get the Reindeer mount.

On a related note, the information regarding the reindeer mount and its whereabouts has been updated. See this thread for more information on how to obtain it. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ay-Festivities

Comment

Thanks for the guide, cant wait to hit 40.lmao.

+++ to all you who put up guides. I appreciate your time, effort and consideration in better gearing others for the game.

One love ya'll

Comment

anybody know how to get the wildfire mount yet?

Comment

Ok, I may have missed it but to clarify, say I have the reindeer, the royal steed, and one or two others, do all of the stats from each mount stack up?
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
                Ok, I may have missed it but to clarify, say I have the reindeer, the royal steed, and one or two others, do all of the stats from each mount stack up?
                yep... they all stack up.. the type of horse you use is only the face.. but the only thing you will be allowed to upgrade is your default lvl40 mount which is the white battle steed.

Wartune Retired
                IGN: Senjuu
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                IGN: Senju
                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Bumping this to the top! =)

Comment

Thank you Senjuu
                    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Does the imperial steed (level 2 stable horse) gives +5 to all stats?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Does the imperial steed (level 2 stable horse) gives +5 to all stats?
                        It allows the maximum level of your mount's stat to increase by 5. In other words, no real effect except to raise the ceiling.

Comment

WHAT??? Hurricane Steed cost 50m GOLD?? so u need to buy 1000pcs of card for Hurricane Steed in guild shop?? oh my gosh........

Comment

Yes, hurricane steed is insanely expensive haha. I certainly wouldn't be insane enough to buy it any time soon.

Added a picture of the reindeer mount. I am still looking for a picture of the Underworld Steed mount, if you have one please post it in this thread. Thanks!

Comment

not bad one mynor thing though its not skins when you unlock something like say the reigndeer from the christmas event or the imperial steed from lvl 2 stable its another mount you own it will even say it when you view another player mounts owned not skins owned mounts but aside from that and the wildfire steed not being in there good job
                              The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by EndOfEnds View Post
                                Yes, hurricane steed is insanely expensive haha. I certainly wouldn't be insane enough to buy it any time soon.

Added a picture of the reindeer mount. I am still looking for a picture of the Underworld Steed mount, if you have one please post it in this thread. Thanks!
                                its not big but if you goto the guide on the wartune homepage theres a decent pic of both underworld and wildfire
                                The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Working...
                                X