No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] Mage building (advanced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll read my guide again, and see if i can correct or add some stuff since it has been a week or 2 i last checked it.
    (thus i've learned more)
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Rotation:

Imo this is the best rotation for the mage. Comment below if you disagree.
      - Open with Damnation lvl. 3
      - Auto-attack - RoF (10% bonus dmg)
      - Auto-attack - Bolt (10% bonus dmg)
      - Auto-attack - Bolt (10% bonus dmg)
      - Auto-attack - RoF (10% bonus dmg)
      - Auto-attack - Bolt
      this rota with PvP set or PvE set ? i cant handle this.. after Damnation lvl. 3 im out of Rage for the RoF ....

Comment

should be :

- Open with Damnation lvl. 3 / Meteor lvl 4
        - Auto-attack - Bolt
        - Auto-attack - RoF
        - Auto-attack - Bolt
        - Auto-attack - Bolt
        - Auto-attack - RoF
        - Death

Comment

I'm 52 lvl Mage and I find damnation a terrible skill, it may be useful in 3v3 arena but imo RoF and Meteor gets job done as well. In 1v1 i findRoF and Meteor superior as with RoF-Bolt-Meteor you can kill enemy troops which makes sure next bolt hits the right target, with Damnation-Bolt-RoF lvl45ish knight are still alive which mess up targeting.

As for World Boss
          I find opening with thunderer and using, autoattack and bolt to get 50 rage for next fight better as well (with occasional RoF if you have rage or -20 rage cost trigger) than Damnation combo. This is probably because I use vouchers for 50% boost which makes me deal 9k dmg just with bolt where Thunderer is 21k or so. Damnation 10% dmg boost isn't enough to bridge that 15k dmg gap.

EDIT: Also if you use vouchers forget about charisma for World Boss, as long as you have 35k health move your troops behind you as you will be able to survive till Delphic.
          Last edited by Wredniak; 12-29-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foenix View Post
            this rota with PvP set or PvE set ? i cant handle this.. after Damnation lvl. 3 im out of Rage for the RoF ....
            This is with PvP set.
            What i usually do in the first round is to open with RoF and double bolts all the way. this will get you about ~70 rage and will be enough to do my rotation until wb dies.
            ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
              should be :

- Open with Damnation lvl. 3 / Meteor lvl 4
              - Auto-attack - Bolt
              - Auto-attack - RoF
              - Auto-attack - Bolt
              - Auto-attack - Bolt
              - Auto-attack - RoF
              - Death
              nah, your second RoF won't be on the damnation buff anymore
              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                nah, your second RoF won't be on the damnation buff anymore
                ah well
                I never open with damnation.... since I dont have that skill on my DPS tree

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  This is with PvP set.
                  What i usually do in the first round is to open with RoF and double bolts all the way. this will get you about ~70 rage and will be enough to do my rotation until wb dies.
                  Top 10 Rating on WB ? with ur own rota ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foenix View Post
                    Top 10 Rating on WB ? with ur own rota ?
                    top 5 with 2 baleners
                    ~ Redoga ~

Comment

gud guide...me myself playing archer...but got a lot of information regarding mage here...personally i rate this guide at least 8/10

my comment only on academy...u did upgrade patack? i guess it was by mistake right...?
                      n my suggestion troop hp also important to upgrade higher...so that ur troop will stay longer especially during pvp (based on total troop hp calculation)

otherwise im enjoyable with ur guide followed by our fellow friend comment...ty
                      Server : [S262] Thunder watever
                      IGN : Comelâ„¢
                      Guild : Univit

Comment

Originally posted by squallor View Post
                        gud guide...me myself playing archer...but got a lot of information regarding mage here...personally i rate this guide at least 8/10

my comment only on academy...u did upgrade patack? i guess it was by mistake right...?
                        n my suggestion troop hp also important to upgrade higher...so that ur troop will stay longer especially during pvp (based on total troop hp calculation)

otherwise im enjoyable with ur guide followed by our fellow friend comment...ty
                        Thnx, appreciated.
                        Regarding the academy; i lvled my patk to get in top 3 honor rankings the 5th day after the server was released.
                        And yeah my academy now looks different, my matk, pdef and mdef are maxed, troop hp is higher, troop count aswell... you know the usual stuff
                        Last edited by Linazz; 12-30-2012, 11:38 AM.
                        ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the possitive feedback regarding my guide appreciated
                          Last edited by Linazz; 01-05-2013, 08:59 AM.
                          ~ Redoga ~

Comment

I cant handle the Rota ...... it *english seems good enough to know such a bad word* me up... but i think the problem are the servers, sometimes the knights runs 2 times at the WB and Damnation runs out ........ this sucks ( sry my english isnt good :P )
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-05-2013, 03:58 PM. Reason: language

Comment

I found out that using meteor give better gold/daru compare with using damnation when opening battle
                              But that maybe because im using angel, so my Damnation didnt give max potential
                              If meteor I can get 43k per round max
                              but if damnation I can only get near 41k per round max

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
                                I found out that using meteor give better gold/daru compare with using damnation when opening battle
                                But that maybe because im using angel, so my Damnation didnt give max potential
                                If meteor I can get 43k per round max
                                but if damnation I can only get near 41k per round max
                                Yeah i've done alot of testing... And in the end i decided to go for meteor. Used vouchers for a skills reset; removed damnation and bought delphic thunder frenzy lvl 3 instead. Why? Trust me; it's your best friend skill in Guild Battles
                                Use inspiration at start of GW; and ur set for a delphic
                                I should add this to the guide... but i'm too sleepy atm so not gonna do it now
                                ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Working...
                                X