No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] Mage building (advanced)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most mages will deffinitely go better with matk, pdef and hp.
    But in my server, i got an archer i won' beat even with that extra 6k hp. Prefer focussing on the mages since there's lots of em on s49/46... Maybe after another servr merge i'll change my gems
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
      Hmm... personally i use mdef, matk and pdef on every piece of gear. And only use health through the 4th slot of legendary equipment.
      In your cae i'd look who your highest competition is. Are there alot of knights and archers around you lvl/br? Use pdef and hp. Alot of mages? Gem in those Mdefs
      It not a lot or archer or Knight around my level or BR
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

For those who still strugle with the wb rotation: i added a quick vid of the executed rota. Check it out
        ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          i dont read all info, but that u wrote about WB seems kidding, 2 hits to every troop enought, so for what u reccomend increase charisma i dont understood, after 5 WB (turns if i not wrong muxt be 5-6) he use Ultimate so its 100% death, why u think that in gem build HP better then full PDEF+MDEF? for suntoria? how often u use suntoria in pvp? HP wo block rate or def = waste yr slots

when i see ppl with charisma astra or gems im just laught, this stats usefull only in cata in other ways its useless , in pvp bcs troops have low def, so its HP very fast go down, on wb i already said

on stats paragraph screenshot of yr mage stats? btw if u said that crit useless (i agree, but crit build have place in this game) so crossover useless stats on screenshot

i understood that guide just for activity reward, but pls chech for grammar this text, even i with my very-very-very bad english knowledge see it
          Hmm reading back at all the comments i bumped into this...
          First of all it is an advanced guide so i expect you to live through all the regular bolts the wb throws at you.
          Secondly, yeah that were my mage's stats back then and i didn't cash; so yeah my refines were crappy.
          Thirdly:
          Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          i understood that guide just for activity reward, but pls chech for grammar this text, even i with my very-very-very bad english knowledge see it
          ehh... Nope not for activity reward; read my intro first maybe? Activity reward was weeks before that, when i just started the game... 'please chech for grammar' ?? lmao at this you wrote it wrong. And yeah i'd like to have the people that notice some mistakes to actually point them out in stead of just saying they are there...

-- cheers
          ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Ill see you on the field my good friend....Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	416.6 KB
ID:	1664173

Comment

i have a question in the video u posted about the wb the wp first hit u with 2k then he hit u with 1 how is that..is that a glitch or something or there is something u have that do that (im new only lv 40 mag)

Comment

Illusion astral gives you some % to dodge atack if you dodge you get 1 dmg

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                  i have a question in the video u posted about the wb the wp first hit u with 2k then he hit u with 1 how is that..is that a glitch or something or there is something u have that do that (im new only lv 40 mag)
                  OwNeDdup gave you the answer. It's the illusion astral. When you get the proc on it your opponent will deal you 1 dmg. Equip this astral when you hit lvl 60.
                  ~ Redoga ~

Comment

The next 2 screenshots will give you an idea how these 2 builds look like. (lvl 55 mage) <<<--- Missing 1 point.- so much be a lvl 56 Mage. on the Aoe Page. you used 1 point too much

Comment

Originally posted by sunkite24 View Post
                      The next 2 screenshots will give you an idea how these 2 builds look like. (lvl 55 mage) <<<--- Missing 1 point.- so much be a lvl 56 Mage. on the Aoe Page. you used 1 point too much
                      thnx updated it
                      ~ Redoga ~

Comment

im a mage and im just trying to learn good strategies to become a strong player and strong team mate any pointers are welcome!!
                        Last edited by R28005629; 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Comment

im here to play and have fun and pointers like the above helped take some of the stress that was causing me to get bored.. I learned some things and now ill just use your advice and personalize to my fighting style.. Good gaming all

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                            Thanks for pointing some things out
                            im here to play and have fun and pointers like the above helped take some of the stress that was causing me to get bored.. I learned some things and now ill just use your advice and personalize to my fighting style.. Good gaming all

Comment

just want to ask .. how is mage with crit . i just curious want to build mage with crit astral ..sniper and determination...
                              ty

Comment

Originally posted by maengames View Post
                                just want to ask .. how is mage with crit . i just curious want to build mage with crit astral ..sniper and determination...
                                ty
                                i will try crit build
                                but only when im lvl 80 and still play

Comment

Working...
                                X