[Guide] Necropolis Catacombs Boss Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
    What's the secret to beating lvl 10 necro? That boss did like 14k damage to me per turn and I had like 14.5k mdef with pots and everything
    wha's ur class? troop?skills? attack? and your stand position?

Comment

Originally posted by skjerry49 View Post
      wha's ur class? troop?skills? attack? and your stand position?
      Archer from s21, lvl 70 templars, skills 1. Arrow strike 2. Multi 3. DF 4. AP 5. IS, and I stand at back of my troops, I just don't get how as an archer I can get the mdef I need unless I buy a ton of balens, you can see my stats from the cross server ranking since we are the same time zone
      Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
        Archer from s21, lvl 70 templars, skills 1. Arrow strike 2. Multi 3. DF 4. AP 5. IS, and I stand at back of my troops, I just don't get how as an archer I can get the mdef I need unless I buy a ton of balens, you can see my stats from the cross server ranking since we are the same time zone
        You should move to the front for Necro 10...

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post

Totally agreed, ur problem is position, need stand before troop, and change Pdef astro with other astro when fight lv10, for example, hp, block or troop astro.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

Im an archer and looking to possibly redo my trees for necro and 65 dungeon. I'm looking for advice.

I see onimad has AS, MS, DF, IS and BT. Above I saw another guy with the same except AP instead of BT. What tree has worked best for you guys? Also, when is the appropriate time to using IS? After DF do you rune and use it immediately? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                but u cant change fight position unless u exit catcomb meaning lose any built up stamina

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                  but u cant change fight position unless u exit catcomb meaning lose any built up stamina
                  ...yes you can?

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                    Do you mean rage instead of stamina?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I got alot of lag today at lvl 10 was close to impossibol to select skills + i forgot renew my medalion so man losed nice me stats at it.

Some one else some feel some diffrens at lvl 10?

Or was just my internet some become bad just at the moments was a bit sad come to last hp bar at lvl 10 even if i got so mutch lag. Was feeling like man played relly bad Guild Battel day.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• I wonder if there is any other tips on how to clear lvl 10 necro like astrals n lvl needed, how much stats on average, skills n lvl needed, talents, etc. I see that Onimad already reached lvl 14 necro too....
                        Last edited by bakuryuuha; 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM. Reason: left out 1 more sentence
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Thx for all the tips everyone made it to LV 9 yesterday 51k BR (unpotted) archer using lv69 Templar troops. Came close to clearing LV 10 as well , think I will wait a week or two and try 9-10 again. Thx again

Comment

• Oh hi
                            So has anyone been able to video the necro as they do it? so we can get a preview of what the bosses are like, and what we should be prepared for?
                            I know there is one from level 2-5, but haven't seen any further then that..
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Is not so bad formula to

Last time i tryed lvl 10 boss i got alot of lag of some resone was not even possibol to select skills so i have ben worried about try it again. Not fun burn 3 keys and maby get lag again. And die for 3 keys is never fun to spend for only 1 lvl 3 or 4 gems.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	taggen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	1668966
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• What is the end prize for the Necro?
                                Has anyone made it to level 30?
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X