my stat(55 PvP set) (after full buff) (~63K BR):
    PATK: ~18K
    PDEF: ~14K
    MDEF: ~11K
    HP: ~61K
    charisma: ~1500
    Block: 1200

any special tip to pass lvl 9?
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Dead at lvl 11 with full lvl 5 pots and scrolls also warrior call...my normal BR is 74k
      Click image for larger version

Name:	n1.png
Views:	1
Size:	363.5 KB
ID:	1670470Click image for larger version

Name:	n3.png
Views:	1
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	1670471
      IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

• ^That sucks with such a good stats lvl 11 only.For knights sure everything is much harder .

Comment

• lvl 70 knights? why that choice?

Comment

• Troops lvl 50 came with new version, after she fnished necropolis.

Comment

• What skills should a mage be using other than thunderer? I only see people posting skills for archers here >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                What skills should a mage be using other than thunderer? I only see people posting skills for archers here >.<
                Since the only thing worth the rage lost on damage in Necro is Thunderer, nothing else you should worry about. If the boss(es) get(s) to you while your troops are dead and not close to one HP bar left, chances are you're going down. Healing ain't gonna help much in there.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by xehoo View Post
                  What skills should a mage be using other than thunderer? I only see people posting skills for archers here >.<
                  If you got enough rage... maybe cast a sunt on the troops to buy a round if you have problems surviving. (but tbh you are in big trouble if it comes to this)
                  Otherwise: bolt for rage and rof for cheap extra dmg. Mostly all you want to do is spamming thunderers, to make sure the slow is there at all times and with 50%(feels like 25% at best mostly..)... just throw them out as many as you can:P

edit: with 20k-ish matk, what floor should i be able to reach? (11-12pdef, 15-16mdef and 45+ hp if that matters.. troops are ofc maxed and TC around 1300-1400 when beefed).

Comment

• This thread is great, I have linked it and checked many times... and finally i tried necro this morning.
                    I reached 7th boss with moderate buffing (lv4 pots, no scrolls, no warrior's call). Tried mostly for fun, I knew I couldn't beat lv10.

You should give a try, kracker, probably you can pass 10 (which matters most for the gems reward)
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      If you got enough rage... maybe cast a sunt on the troops to buy a round if you have problems surviving. (but tbh you are in big trouble if it comes to this)
                      Otherwise: bolt for rage and rof for cheap extra dmg. Mostly all you want to do is spamming thunderers, to make sure the slow is there at all times and with 50%(feels like 25% at best mostly..)... just throw them out as many as you can:P

edit: with 20k-ish matk, what floor should i be able to reach? (11-12pdef, 15-16mdef and 45+ hp if that matters.. troops are ofc maxed and TC around 1300-1400 when beefed).
                      With about 20k, I'd say you get to level 12 (not beat it). Still, it would depend on your luck if you play crit. For Enhanced Will Destroyer level 7, I got to level 12 with 22k Matk.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        With about 20k, I'd say you get to level 12 (not beat it). Still, it would depend on your luck if you play crit. For Enhanced Will Destroyer level 7, I got to level 12 with 22k Matk.
                        With 18-19k matk lvl 7 EWD would I be able to beat 10?

>.< don't want to waste 3 crypt keys if cant pass 10 yet haha
                        Last edited by xehoo; 06-27-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• condorhero is a little pu$$y a$s pig kid boy
                          Last edited by R216030331; 06-28-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                            im a mage with matk of 13k, how far will i get? Also how many crypt tokens do u get for clearing lvl 5? and what lvl gems?
                            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            You can only get pass the first boss.
                            rchers whit 40K+ BR can pass lvl 4
                            Last edited by R216030331; 06-28-2013, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skjerry49 View Post
                              Helllo, everyone,
                              Like what I said at the beginning, Necropolis cata is not worth unless u can pass lv5, each 5 level will drop 1 lv3 or 1 lv4 gem ( most time is lv3) and NO token at all ! So if u can pass lv5, about 1.5m exp and 1 lv3 or lv4 gem will worth that 3 crypt keys

Here is my stats for passing lv10 boss

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34126[/ATTACH]

Its totally buffed with warrior's call, pots and scrolls, just let u know that my base br is not that high lol
                              woah you will rich like over 76% critical rate on catatombs + crit skills

Comment

• Originally posted by R216030331 View Post
                                rchers whit 40K+ BR can pass lvl 4
                                Which is totally pointless (ok almost, since if you kill 4th and enter 5th level you can buy leg jewels tokens from crypt shop).
                                You need to kill at least 5 to earn ONE lv3 or 4 gem.
                                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                                I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X