Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by damon18 View Post
    Ginger..... are you still slow levelling? What do you plan to do when you hit 70?
    I am still slow leveling: And when I hit 70, I will probably not slow level as fanatically as I have previously: But I'll still be going considerably slower than most other level 70's.

Leave a comment:

• damon18
    replied
    Ginger..... are you still slow levelling? What do you plan to do when you hit 70?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    Well I got 41k br and 11k astral value, max skills, higher stables. I can get a bg chest without people interfering now.. thanks ginger
    I hope your new found strength continues to benefit you.

Originally posted by R28165955 View Post
    WOW Fantastic guide. I've tried to explain alot of this to other players. Thank you for making my life easier!!!
    Share away!

Leave a comment:

• R28165955
    replied
    WOW Fantastic guide. I've tried to explain alot of this to other players. Thank you for making my life easier!!!

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Well I got 41k br and 11k astral value, max skills, higher stables. I can get a bg chest without people interfering now.. thanks ginger

Leave a comment:

• Ponijo
    replied
    like gingger say "try hold your lvl, make plan for your toon. like "in lvl 5x i will try to got red astral and my astral all is lvl 5 or 7 for yellow. got some mount from synthesis, and get some gems lvl 5 / 6, complete leg set, save BBs for buys wings maybe if u noncash.
    i have plan on spend gold to like 2 weeks i spend all gold on astral another 2 week i spend it for guild contri (upgrade guild skill). i always save gold/daru from WB, i just open it when the date near expired or unexpected i really need thats gold. saving Mount Training Whips, soul cristal for event... the key just patience, efficient on allocated your resource.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Should I spend whips or save in case a good whip event happens?
    Save whips and sc for events.
    Last edited by Whispir; 04-11-2014, 12:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    The main problem I see is your astrals. Will destroyer is low level, Brilliance should be Goddess Blessing, and the others should be red.

Gearwise, you may be stuck with your 40 set for now unless you want to test your luck with the arena set. Work on getting the rest of your gems to level 5s and continue unlocking more sockets.

Max your guild skills if they're not already and work on the other stuff over time(fate, souls, whips)
    Should I spend whips or save in case a good whip event happens?

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    I cant do anything in GA and BG. I always lose every battle, and i'm the prime target in bg because of my low br.. I tend to get 0 carts the entire bg. I really need help desperately
    The main problem I see is your astrals. Will destroyer is low level, Brilliance should be Goddess Blessing, and the others should be red.

Gearwise, you may be stuck with your 40 set for now unless you want to test your luck with the arena set. Work on getting the rest of your gems to level 5s and continue unlocking more sockets.

Max your guild skills if they're not already and work on the other stuff over time(fate, souls, whips)

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    I cant do anything in GA and BG. I always lose every battle, and i'm the prime target in bg because of my low br.. I tend to get 0 carts the entire bg. I really need help desperately

Leave a comment:

• Frenzone17
    replied
    Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
    some times catching astral is depend on your luck (someone already post how to catch yellow/red astral).already 2 week spend all gold on astral but no red, till i got 15k point and i exchange it. but after thats suddenly just planning to up my holy force i got 2 holy force in one days. thats kinda joke for me...
    Yeah, this is so true. I saved my points hoping for an 'Orange Will Destroyer' but didnt get it, then i later exchanged for it and that same day after i exchanged for the will destroyer i got 4 of it for free -_- . I felt like smashing my laptop with a hammer .
    My advice is: If you have enough star point to get the astral you desire, go for it and know that you are done with that astral. All thats left is upgrading it..... and boy thats gonna take A WHILE :P

Leave a comment:

• Ponijo
    replied
    some times catching astral is depend on your luck (someone already post how to catch yellow/red astral).already 2 week spend all gold on astral but no red, till i got 15k point and i exchange it. but after thats suddenly just planning to up my holy force i got 2 holy force in one days. thats kinda joke for me...

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Shin89 View Post
    I have a lvl 47 33k br mage (2 months old char). I'm a moderate lvl holder (i do only 3x daily quest plus daily catacombs lvl 50/60, not in 2x exp days). My big problem is that i found a lot of orange astrals, a lot double, but not enahaced will destroyer. My question is: is that wise to hold my patience ;like my lvl P, until i find it or i should buy it with star point?(last week i bought the red mystically but my other astrals are purple/yellow atm). Thanks for any reply
    I found that the second I purchased an astral because I was sick of waiting for it, it would drop a few days later...

damned if you do and you'll be damned later if you don't.

I bought mine.

Leave a comment:

• Shin89
    replied
    I have a lvl 47 33k br mage (2 months old char). I'm a moderate lvl holder (i do only 3x daily quest plus daily catacombs lvl 50/60, not in 2x exp days). My big problem is that i found a lot of orange astrals, a lot double, but not enahaced will destroyer. My question is: is that wise to hold my patience ;like my lvl P, until i find it or i should buy it with star point?(last week i bought the red mystically but my other astrals are purple/yellow atm). Thanks for any reply

Leave a comment:

• Ponijo
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    fail I have seen level 54 with 70k+ br non-casher
    well yeah kinda fail, we are newbie on camp mode. and this 2nd we play a server. ours server kinda new about 3 months ago, u can see my join date ... i believe thats ppl have 70k br already play for 6-8 month ago. i just try gingger style on lvl 50 (kinda late) after my friend suggest me to see this guide. now i see this guide work on players with light cash like me "slow But Sure".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X