Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eorol
    replied
    Hi, I will add a suggestion. Though I am a long retiered slower, and I didn't play for too long, I think I did well at the beginning. As I logged in now, the world has changed and I'm getting ~ +60% from Prosperity on every single gain LOL.

Anyways, as you noted, Astrals are a sink-hole. Which I think should be avoided at all costs in the early stages. I went 45 with 666 AV. It's a sure thing to max your guild skill levels before dumping any to astrals. This goes to completely free players..

Guild skills are a certain ammount of Gold, and you will recieve a secure value. Once it's done, it's done. While with Astrals the sink is bottomless and you can spend countless mills, not getting what you want. I haven't calculated BR per million, but I am confident at first it's better with GS

I'll be opening a freshman mage in a new serv, once things calm down.

Leave a comment:

• RedRogue216
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Nice looking toon! Looks like the hard work is starting to pay off well!

How are you finding things? easier?.

Definitely! There are still huge monsters in bg, but at least im not useless Its cool when a few people level 60ish are lower in br because they speed level :P.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

70 - 80K (dependant upon rank/medal/astral combo/level) or so for Moon should see you as a good contributor and pulling your fair share of the weight.
    Oh ok thanks!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
    Lots has happened, I leveled to 55 ( thanks to those events )and got wings and 2 pieces of clothing ( I got a cloud sailor mount from the sunshine pack and decided to exchange it). I decided to just spend all my mahra on the white sylph
    Nice looking toon! Looks like the hard work is starting to pay off well!

How are you finding things? easier?

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
    im a 100% non casher and, slow EXP is better when u have more high lv, i have done just 3 or 4 lv in where i slow EXP badly, in lv 59, 64, 69 and now in 74, and this is my BR

but stay in a same lv for more of 6 months and it is a low lv is bad idea , if u wanna stay 6 months in same lv better choice lv 69 or 74
    Better for you maybe, maybe not better for another.

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
    What I wanna know is how mofo's get 85k br @ 42?? Pure Cash????
    Time and cash.

Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
    Am I good for 60+? I'm seeing 100k BRs and I kinda want to camp a bit more..
    You'll find BG to be a struggle with the amount of stun. Your BR is is in the mid range: so once you're maxed on HS, you'll find the BG's to be a mix, some painful losses and some easy wins!

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
    how much br do you guys think it takes to pass level 10 in the necropolis and be a decent contributor in moonevil nightmare mpd? i wanna know a rough estimate of what br i should ideally achieve before hitting level 60.

thanks in advance
    70 - 80K (dependant upon rank/medal/astral combo/level) or so for Moon should see you as a good contributor and pulling your fair share of the weight.

Leave a comment:

• RedRogue216
    replied
    how much br do you guys think it takes to pass level 10 in the necropolis and be a decent contributor in moonevil nightmare mpd? i wanna know a rough estimate of what br i should ideally achieve before hitting level 60.

thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
    More than enough for 64 in PvP.

Would be enough for 70 PvE.

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    yes u are good for lvl 60+ . alot of 30k + br in 39 bg and i only got 22k br atm . not that good

Leave a comment:

• Zirvrith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xproxkevvarx
    replied
    isiloon got 87k br but she is lvl 44

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonBlade1970
    replied
    Hmmph Level 55 w/ 42k br....I have 44k br @ 48 w/ only 4 months camped.....

What I wanna know is how mofo's get 85k br @ 42?? Pure Cash????

Leave a comment:

• XiasCris
    replied
    im a 100% non casher and, slow EXP is better when u have more high lv, i have done just 3 or 4 lv in where i slow EXP badly, in lv 59, 64, 69 and now in 74, and this is my BR

but stay in a same lv for more of 6 months and it is a low lv is bad idea , if u wanna stay 6 months in same lv better choice lv 69 or 74

Leave a comment:

• RedRogue216
    replied
    Lots has happened, I leveled to 55 ( thanks to those events )and got wings and 2 pieces of clothing ( I got a cloud sailor mount from the sunshine pack and decided to exchange it). I decided to just spend all my mahra on the white sylph
    Click image for larger version

Name:	academy pt 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1691408

Name:	astrals pt 2.PNG
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	1691409

Name:	clothing wartune.PNG
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1691410

Name:	mount pt 2.PNG
Size:	439.8 KB
ID:	1691411

Name:	sylph pt 2.PNG
Size:	471.2 KB
ID:	1691412

Name:	wartune character pt 2.PNG
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	1691413

Name:	wartune troops pt 2.PNG
Size:	378.3 KB
ID:	1691414

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Sylph Bashing takes a considerable amount of circuit quest time, moreso if you're doing it at a lower level. But it's a good source for SC and Daru and the only way to get free Fashion Cores without running Spire or spending event tokens.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylorina View Post
    Circuit Quests are a good way to slow lvl as well, it gives a good amount of gold, daru, and soul crystals, also giving mount training whips and fashion shards to upgrade various itimes. In the circuit Quests you can opt to blitz low lvl campaigns so you don't have any stamina remaining in case you find that you are sent to campaign that gives exp you don't want, the only down side is that you will have to run the campaign instead of blitzing it. For the lvl 55's + you will get alot of the Circuit Quests to go defeat sylphs, yes very boring, but every essence is valued at 1k gold, and you can build them up to gain more sylphs for feeding fodder and the rare upgraded sylphs up to blue that I've seen.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
    S208 lvl 66
    That is an excellent addition! I'll add that to the OP when I next update it! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Taylorina
    replied
    Now that there is also the update that gives you the option to not use your Spire or MPD attempt, as a slow lvler or someone that doesn't want to waste an attempt on a low lvl dungeon or Spire can help the low lvls as they choose.

Circuit Quests are a good way to slow lvl as well, it gives a good amount of gold, daru, and soul crystals, also giving mount training whips and fashion shards to upgrade various itimes. In the circuit Quests you can opt to blitz low lvl campaigns so you don't have any stamina remaining in case you find that you are sent to campaign that gives exp you don't want, the only down side is that you will have to run the campaign instead of blitzing it. For the lvl 55's + you will get alot of the Circuit Quests to go defeat sylphs, yes very boring, but every essence is valued at 1k gold, and you can build them up to gain more sylphs for feeding fodder and the rare upgraded sylphs up to blue that I've seen.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
    S208 lvl 66

Leave a comment:

• heuheuheu
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
    Don't care who you are...a Lv 49 w/ 84k br is CASH & Camp....

It's that simple....

No other way....

Been playing 6 months camping my *** off, no cash and I haven't even reached 40k br yet.....

So quit saying slow leveling is the best.....IT ISN"T

Cashing/Camping, starting on an old server and getting into a guild that's Level 10 and buying your skills....buy your gems, buy your gem scrolls, buy your mounts/whips, and gold needed to spend on astrals is the only way these guys have that high ***'d br...take it from a non casher.....you can't get that high w/o spending!!!
    i play 7-8 months, lv 54 with 70k br (soon will be 72k after i get my ic medal, sc event, and ice fang in 2 weeks)
    i cash $30 for wing and clothing set.
    yeah, slow leveling is bad but camping is the best.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X