Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    I am making an update of my character progress here to hopefully get some constructive feedback.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]63653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63655[/ATTACH]

    As you see I levelled to 64 and now have 7 talent points to go until I need to level to 65. The reason I levelled was I didn't want to get useless talents at 63 and then have to dump balens into a talent reset. I made Imperial Commander yesterday. My sylph is a blue Apollo level 55.

    I decided to make my level 60 rings first. I only had level 40 ones. All this stuff is now legendary.

    Working on making Willpower 5 and then not sure which astral to level next. All guild skills except Strength and Charisma are maxed.

    My main problem right now is as follows, if you can even call that a problem.

    This character will easily make Lord Divine before 65. Thus really I have accomplished my main goal for it. I don't need better gear than I have for this level bracket. It would be nice to have, of course, but it's optional.

    My gear has incredible refines. I don't even know how much I'll gain from the 60 jewels over the 50 ones. The same is true for the armor. My main issue is I lack refinement crystals and those are hard to come by without gobbling up experience points. To give you some examples of what I mean:

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]63656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63657[/ATTACH]

    How would you proceed?

    Best, Thomas
    Cool at ur level ...

    For Talent, I would rather to take " Survive " and "Redemption" instead of Momentum or Focus, it is needed b'coz as a mage u need to heal ur team ...

    For Astral, try to get "critical" astral + "Determination" astral, u can use both of them when do WB to gain more gold + daru ... for upgrade, better invest in MATK

    For Gear try to make Gear 60 as u do MD NM everyday, n with that loid u can make it, sometimes u can get stuff for refine crystal, but yes u need solo dungeon to get it too, which will give u exp. Compare the stat with ppl 60 gear in ur server with yours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      I am making an update of my character progress here to hopefully get some constructive feedback.

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]63653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63655[/ATTACH]

      As you see I levelled to 64 and now have 7 talent points to go until I need to level to 65. The reason I levelled was I didn't want to get useless talents at 63 and then have to dump balens into a talent reset. I made Imperial Commander yesterday. My sylph is a blue Apollo level 55.

      I decided to make my level 60 rings first. I only had level 40 ones. All this stuff is now legendary.

      Working on making Willpower 5 and then not sure which astral to level next. All guild skills except Strength and Charisma are maxed.

      My main problem right now is as follows, if you can even call that a problem.

      This character will easily make Lord Divine before 65. Thus really I have accomplished my main goal for it. I don't need better gear than I have for this level bracket. It would be nice to have, of course, but it's optional.

      My gear has incredible refines. I don't even know how much I'll gain from the 60 jewels over the 50 ones. The same is true for the armor. My main issue is I lack refinement crystals and those are hard to come by without gobbling up experience points. To give you some examples of what I mean:

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]63656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63657[/ATTACH]

      How would you proceed?

      Best, Thomas
      firstly get your redemption and survival talent to max...going to 65 do DT NM key runs helps you get set faster+ drops gear for refine that way you can have good refines on 60 set too ,get crit and dete astral for wb,ewd sucks for wb

      Comment


      • i wondered, is there any reason why so many people stop at 64 and not any other lvl, lets say 59?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          i wondered, is there any reason why so many people stop at 64 and not any other lvl, lets say 59?
          O_O people at 59 stop alot....well they stop at 64 to get 60PvE set before lv 65 and slaughter everyone there xD

          Comment


          • I stopped at 59 until I got Lord Divine, than start to level up again.

            Than stop at 64 until I get lv.60 sets ^



            level 59 bracket is the easiest bracket to farm Honor, because you technically don't have to worry about being Stuned at all, since almost everyone will only have level 10 HS.

            at higher level, such as 69, HS goes up to 66... you need A LOT of EXP to get up there. (if you're slow leveling to get it, it'll take you years)
            Even heavy cashers I know of (level 70+) still only have around 50ish HS... and they still get stunned in Group Arenas.


            That's why Slow Levelering is best done between level 49~64.

            And there's also less "super BR players" in 59 brackets compared to 64+ brackets.
            Because "super BR players" are Heavy Cashers and they don't do Slow Leveling, because they don't need to, they got the BR not to slow level.
            Last edited by anichaos; 12-02-2013, 02:06 PM.

            Comment


            • Can someone help me with some advice... I bought some loids packs and now i have the full lvl 50 set, with only the bow legendary. Should i uprade it to legend and then the jewels before getting to lvl 64?(slow leveling at 59 atm). Can i skip the lvl 60 legend set and get the 70 set later?Is it possible without getting boosted?My server is only 3 months old so nobody can finish the 60 nm mp yet.. Planning on staying at 59 till i get imperial commander and max my guild skills/astrals as much as possible.
              Last edited by dragosavp; 12-02-2013, 07:18 PM.

              Comment


              • What i have to do to increase my Slasher, Iltimate Slasher and other Skills?

                Comment


                • should i do fc? Im level 50 with a ververy low br

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                    Can someone help me with some advice... I bought some loids packs and now i have the full lvl 50 set, with only the bow legendary. Should i uprade it to legend and then the jewels before getting to lvl 64?(slow leveling at 59 atm). Can i skip the lvl 60 legend set and get the 70 set later?Is it possible without getting boosted?My server is only 3 months old so nobody can finish the 60 nm mp yet.. Planning on staying at 59 till i get imperial commander and max my guild skills/astrals as much as possible.
                    The 50 legend set can last you a while. One of the top knights on my server skipped 60 and went from 50 leg straight to 70 leg. But he's a pretty heavy casher, I'm not sure about you?
                    I'd upgrade it as soon as you can, really. The sooner the better.

                    Originally posted by nastyninjata View Post
                    What i have to do to increase my Slasher, Iltimate Slasher and other Skills?
                    You get a skill point on each even level. So if you want to increase your skills, level for the skill points. And invest in Patk as well.
                    Originally posted by mHacks View Post
                    should i do fc? Im level 50 with a ververy low br
                    If you want the gems and crypt tokens: yes. If you don't want them: no. But I can't think of anyone not wanting gems.

                    Comment


                    • Greetings!

                      I've made a new toon on a new server and sadly I've been aimlessly leveling w/o a goal and direction, but my new friend gave me inspiration when he told me to slow level and get the title CRUSADER and get the Royal Steed mount(which I rush and peek in the arena shop to see the mount and the medallion, and I got star struck by those sweet beautiful things LOL). I currently stopped at level 37 with 42% on my experience bar, I've been trying to rush to 40 to get the free items on the "All balenors will rejoice part IV!" event, that I don't even know what can I get from it and thinking that it's worth to sacrifice my slow leveling pace. I will really appreciate it if someone can tell me what are the given prizes for this event.

                      That being said, I want to know if I can possibly get the title w/o sacrificing the carting, my strategy atm is to kill frenzy on every BG I attend in the 30-39 bracket, and then when I reach level 40 I'll concentrate on my carting. But thinking about the pros and cons with this strategy is adding my confusion and second thoughts if I want to pursue the slow pace or not . What would you do if you're in my position, cause I want to gain good amounts of honor and at the same time gain at least 1 BG chest a day(considering I can only 2 BG's cause of real life). And is there a replacement on how can I get gems if I don't farm BG chest and choose to gain the title as fast I can?.

                      And would I be able to fill the lost of leg stones and loids from the "All balenors will rejoice part IV" on my 40s? I really want the shiny golden leg set .

                      I'm open for any advice and criticism cause I know it'll help me a lot and improve my battle prowess and at the same time learn some tricks from you guys. I admire you all in this thread! XD. . Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • If you have been "aimlessly levelling" and still managed to find this thread before getting to level 40 then you're better informed and more clever than 99% of all people playing Wartune.

                        That said you haven't told us anything about your character than can help us make an informed decision. Class? BR? Astrals? Guild skills? Are you in a strong guild? Anything?

                        Best, Thomas
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

                        Miracles Do Happen

                        Comment


                        • Thanks for the reply Creamy! I'm a pretty light casher,i rarely spend balens during events when the deals are good(a rare thing lately). My goals are to finish the lvl 50 leg set/jewels and get Imperial Commander rank before leveling to 64. For now i have around 52k BR with bw maxed, but i'm missing about 6 socketing rods and some gem upgrades.
                          Once i ended up in the 64 BG and i was doing pretty good,the ones who could kill me had higher ranks so i wasn't really losing anything, but i guess that will change once i get to IC rank. Level 59 is so safe for me,i don't even feel like leveling past but it gets lonely sometimes, i only do BGs and tend my farm, all my friends are moving on while leaving me behind.. How do you deal with that?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Csharp View Post
                            Greetings!

                            I've made a new toon on a new server and sadly I've been aimlessly leveling w/o a goal and direction, but my new friend gave me inspiration when he told me to slow level and get the title CRUSADER and get the Royal Steed mount(which I rush and peek in the arena shop to see the mount and the medallion, and I got star struck by those sweet beautiful things LOL). I currently stopped at level 37 with 42% on my experience bar, I've been trying to rush to 40 to get the free items on the "All balenors will rejoice part IV!" event, that I don't even know what can I get from it and thinking that it's worth to sacrifice my slow leveling pace. I will really appreciate it if someone can tell me what are the given prizes for this event.

                            That being said, I want to know if I can possibly get the title w/o sacrificing the carting, my strategy atm is to kill frenzy on every BG I attend in the 30-39 bracket, and then when I reach level 40 I'll concentrate on my carting. But thinking about the pros and cons with this strategy is adding my confusion and second thoughts if I want to pursue the slow pace or not . What would you do if you're in my position, cause I want to gain good amounts of honor and at the same time gain at least 1 BG chest a day(considering I can only 2 BG's cause of real life). And is there a replacement on how can I get gems if I don't farm BG chest and choose to gain the title as fast I can?.

                            And would I be able to fill the lost of leg stones and loids from the "All balenors will rejoice part IV" on my 40s? I really want the shiny golden leg set .

                            I'm open for any advice and criticism cause I know it'll help me a lot and improve my battle prowess and at the same time learn some tricks from you guys. I admire you all in this thread! XD. . Thank you.
                            u can still get honor without getting any attempts left(being 3k honor the max u get per day), if i were u i will use the attempts to only cart and kill the ppl that attacks me only, after that if i can get in any other BG i use it to kill non-stop xD

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                              Once i ended up in the 64 BG and i was doing pretty good,the ones who could kill me had higher ranks so i wasn't really losing anything, but i guess that will change once i get to IC rank.
                              This isn't really true.

                              The IC medal has made it a lot easier for me to gain honor. My road to LD from here will be very smooth. Not only is the IC medal the single biggest jump there is when it comes to fightning strength (600 crit, 600 block, and a hefty atk/def boost) but the title also makes you earn 91 honor per kill. So even if you aren't even a VIP you only need to kill 4-5 people per loss to break even (and that is assuming you lose the maximum EVERY TIME you lose). For me with VIP5 I can only lose 200. I rarely finish a BG with less than 1k honor gained now even when I mostly sit around chatting.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

                              Miracles Do Happen

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                                If you have been "aimlessly levelling" and still managed to find this thread before getting to level 40 then you're better informed and more clever than 99% of all people playing Wartune.

                                That said you haven't told us anything about your character than can help us make an informed decision. Class? BR? Astrals? Guild skills? Are you in a strong guild? Anything?

                                Best, Thomas
                                I'm ashamed of my character sir so I didn't post it on my first post, but realize I wanna learn so here goes sir;

                                .

                                Waiting for your advice. Thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X