Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuzyTakeda
    replied
    it is advisable to link all the planets thingy or star[whatever the name is] or we just click on the glowing one?

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    I have a question is the Enhanced Guardian Angel astral working?

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Still better than charm .^

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by garpitus View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]51245[/ATTACH]

thank you so much for the guide sir. 290k gold wasted after WB and finally holy force for my 39 knight xD
    290k? I spend 4kk gold per day on astros... And get only pdef for free

Leave a comment:

• garpitus
    replied
    Originally posted by Swyli View Post
    @xVinylScratchx : I hope you dont mind.. also i dont know if it might help the guide in any way.. but i wanted to add something..

Only from my experience it did raised the chance ( i did tried before, since i didnt know of this way, the shining one in your guide )

so here we go...

in overall you also get more blue astrals this way (or rather it lowers based on Pic4 the chance of getting greens from planet 2-4)

Oh and btw.. sorry for the misguided quality in the first 3 pics.. i did made another overall picture before but.. it was just too big and less efficient, so i edited it (copy/paste) back based on step 4 (too lazy to do all the steps again :P)

P.s. I didnt wanted to make a new guide again.. only for a few informations/efficient way.. but still wanted to share it with an explanation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	astral.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	1673201

thank you so much for the guide sir. 290k gold wasted after WB and finally holy force for my 39 knight xD
    Last edited by garpitus; 08-14-2013, 12:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R25102545
    replied
    this is very helpful for beginners

Leave a comment:

• hotline7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• whuland
    replied
    nice guide.. +1

Leave a comment:

• ShentuTiger
    replied
    Thank you very much for the information.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Snipers Edge and Determination compliment each other.

Snipers Edge increases your crit stat. The higher your crit stat, the more likely you are to score a critical hit.

Determination increases the base damage of your critical hits. This means more damage dealt when you score a critical hit.

Thus the two together, means more critical hits doing more damage.

Determination has no effect on your BR.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by ShentuTiger View Post
    Not sure if the right place, but I have heard that Sniper's Edge and Determination cancel each other, or that having both, you will only benefit from highest leveled one. Any thoughts on this? I did notice that my Battle Rating was unchanged when I added lvl 4 Det with my exsisting lvl 5 SE.
    Snipers Edge and Determination compliment each other.

Snipers Edge increases your crit stat. The higher your crit stat, the more likely you are to score a critical hit.

Determination increases the base damage of your critical hits. This means more damage dealt when you score a critical hit.

Thus the two together, means more critical hits doing more damage.

Determination has no effect on your BR.

Leave a comment:

• ShentuTiger
    replied
    Not sure if the right place, but I have heard that Sniper's Edge and Determination cancel each other, or that having both, you will only benefit from highest leveled one. Any thoughts on this? I did notice that my Battle Rating was unchanged when I added lvl 4 Det with my exsisting lvl 5 SE.

Leave a comment:

• duestereLegende
    replied
    the biggest joke on this game.. xxmillion gold for nothings.. no yellow, no red.. some purple.. really useless^^.. i save my gold and make me a golden amor!!!

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
    Rolled a red holy charm today -having a hard time thinking of a good reason to keep it. Are there any potential circumstances when I would want to use it?

Lvl 60+ knight
    Im knight also got charm also but keeping it you never know when you can use it.Better than merging for 90xp

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
    Rolled a red holy charm today -having a hard time thinking of a good reason to keep it. Are there any potential circumstances when I would want to use it?

Lvl 60+ knight
    Maybe necropolis - more troops hp, in my option better keep, from red you get 90 exp - only,
    Maybe in future you use it.

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied

Lvl 60+ knight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X