No announcement yet.

Everything u need to know about your knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this guide's perfect for beginners like me, ehich i intend to become a knight

Comment

• nice guide.,i guess i need to improve my knight lvl 40..,

Comment

• Thank for information

Comment

• thank you for your help

Originally posted by FortitudoDei View Post
          K just to start this, my main characters are knights so i thought i'd share some of my knowledge in this guide.Ok, so lets get it sarted:

Introduction

As a knight, your natural character advantage lies in your defenses and health points. If your goal is to deal high damage, you should choose an archer instead. Because how the game is designed, your defenses and health points will not be significant until later stages when you have both the stats and skills.

You will function as a tank in the majority of the situations placed in the front of the team formation. You will take some of the initial damages to take the pressure off your teammates, while your teammate archer and mages unleash their attacks. Thus, it is essential for you to build both of your defenses, health, while maintaining a healthy physical attack value to have decent damage output. We will go over equipment stats selection, how to socket gems, equip Astrals, and select the skills for your knight.
          Natural Equipment Stats

Before we go into details about the equipment, we will make the following comments first. Your primary goal is to obtain the purple gears either through Arena, the Crypt, or the Multiplayer dungeon. Do not even think about using or upgrading gears lower than the purple because that is a waste of your valuable Gold.

Your gears come with default equipment stats and enchanted stats that are random. Your job is to refine the stats into the ones that you want for your knight build. We have ordered the different stats in the order of importance.

Defense is especially important for the added stats because they improve both your PDEF and MDEF. Power comes before PATK because Power also boosts your PDEF a little bit. The rest are pretty interchangeable with the exception of MDEF, MDEF will primarily help you get through the crypt.

Defense
          Power
          PATK
          Health or Block (I personally like to have higher block)
          (Optional) MDEF

Knight Gemming Guidelines

To slot more than 1 gem into the equipment, you will need socketing tools which are mainly obtained through the Cash shop. With the exception that certain equipment come with two gem slots such as purple weapons. If you do not plan on spending real money on socketing tools, you can either gem your knight gears with either PATK or HP. However, if you are buying the socketing tools, gem your knight gears based on these three, you can also purchase gems to help you get higher level gems faster.
          PATK > HP > MDEF for Crypt or Block for PvP

How to Best Use Astral for Knights

As a knight, you need to build upon your primary strength which is the ability to heal upon block. Thus, you will equip astrals accordingly to help you take additional damage in battles. These are the four primary astrals that you need to equip on your knight build. Regardless to say, you should aim to get Orange astrals to complete your knight’s astral build, if not you can use lower ranked astrals such as blue and purple.

I will not list out the name of these astrals because you just have to use the strongest highest ranked of these qualities.

Build before level 50+
          PATK
          PDEF, MDEF
          Potentially critical or damage decrease.

Level 50+ Build
          PATK
          Damage Decrease by % (decrease damage by points pre level 30)
          (Recommended) 100% damage dodge (Enigma or Reaper’s Eye)
          Block
          Health gain per attack by % (use by points until you deal enough damage to gain more than points)
          (Optional) MDEF for crypt level 50+

If your level is high enough for additional astral slots, you can consider using other secondary astrals such as critical related, or DEF related depending on the combat situation.

Thoughts on Troops

As a knight in , you can really either go for Angel or Knight for your troops. It depends on your primary focus, if you are heavier in the tanking and defensive aspect, you can go for Knight for the extra damage output or angel to make you an even unpenetrable wall of defense.

However, if you are heavier on the attacking aspect of being a knight build, just go for knights because their higher damage output can boost your DPS higher.

Knight Skill Build

The skill build for knights are pretty straight forward. Because the points are limited with skills required. Just simply go get level 1 of Dephic Destroyer and Enhanced Delphic destroyer. Then put the points into the defensive passive on another tree.

The reason being is that because your skill points for knight is very limited. Going for the damage tree earlier on in your knight build can help you have higher damage output against bosses.

Hope this helps those players that love playing the symbol of warriors The Knight.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your mailbox for our message.

Comment

• Thx for very good guide.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• ty i think i understand better

Comment

• simply good! but still need time and a bit luck to get all of the requirment
                Just a curious player.
                ___Play for fun

Comment

• Originally posted by R26415141 View Post
                  simply good! but still need time and a bit luck to get all of the requirment
                  Yes this is the greatest ever knight to write the guide.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• What's DPS & AOE (I'm a knight)?

Comment

• thnx man hint for the knights

Comment

• Hmm i think that u guys missed the important about knights - leave it while u are low lvl.. Reasons for it? Slow skills, only 1 aoe skill, no heal, low dmg on WB (its mean hard farm on daru and gold-so hard upgrade on troops and guild skills).. Some of you will tell:" Yes, but knight have shield and reflect dmg skill". But what from this against WI/archer with 50k hp when after 2 aoe skills on WI the shield dissapere or when archer can remove this buffs? Yep i play with knight too, its 68lvl, but if now i must started again this game never again will do it with knight.. Develpers must change this, cose is sux to see noobie players in arena with 65+lvl troops (templers) only cose they didnt play with knights and i cant defeat them cose a troops

Comment

• im a level 48 knight and just read your blog, its a good one and have learned something from it as well

Comment

• Originally posted by raekwom View Post
                            Hmm i think that u guys missed the important about knights - leave it while u are low lvl.. Reasons for it? Slow skills, only 1 aoe skill, no heal, low dmg on WB (its mean hard farm on daru and gold-so hard upgrade on troops and guild skills).. Some of you will tell:" Yes, but knight have shield and reflect dmg skill". But what from this against WI/archer with 50k hp when after 2 aoe skills on WI the shield dissapere or when archer can remove this buffs? Yep i play with knight too, its 68lvl, but if now i must started again this game never again will do it with knight.. Develpers must change this, cose is sux to see noobie players in arena with 65+lvl troops (templers) only cose they didnt play with knights and i cant defeat them cose a troops
                            I'm sorry to point this out but if you did bad as a knight...its your fault. The knight is OP if anything. Ask yourself this...if knights suck so hard why are most of the top players knights? If knights suck so hard and can't do anything in wb how are they competing and beating other players who can? Instead of assuming its the class...assume its your version of the class. If its not working for you...research and fix it.
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by raekwom View Post
                              Hmm i think that u guys missed the important about knights - leave it while u are low lvl.. Reasons for it? Slow skills, only 1 aoe skill, no heal, low dmg on WB (its mean hard farm on daru and gold-so hard upgrade on troops and guild skills).. Some of you will tell:" Yes, but knight have shield and reflect dmg skill". But what from this against WI/archer with 50k hp when after 2 aoe skills on WI the shield dissapere or when archer can remove this buffs? Yep i play with knight too, its 68lvl, but if now i must started again this game never again will do it with knight.. Develpers must change this, cose is sux to see noobie players in arena with 65+lvl troops (templers) only cose they didnt play with knights and i cant defeat them cose a troops
                              Knights do heal themselves. its called there passive enhance block. 4% heal per block. They have one AOE but it is a strong one but that isn't where they excell at. They are better 1v1. They may not get top 3 in WB but they do get top 10 and do make a decent amount of gold/daru there as well. My knight makes about 50k per round at wb. Which is decent imo. It isn't as much as archers or mages but it is enough to lvl up my troops and do a good round of astrals with. So if you do bad with your knight learn how to play a knight properly. Learn what you are doing wrong and see what you can do to fix it.

Comment

• I have no problem getting top 3 in WB (crit build) of course provided others doesnt use balens. Still working on my crit and deter as it is still lv4. With voucher and lv4 pot i get min 100-125k per round on WB.

Comment

Working...
                                X