X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by R25345801 View Post
    what a horrible idea the Talents are the most ill thought out system ever, not only are most the Talents useless if u waste point in anything besides the useless stun talent you get stunned ...a skill that only works if its level is higher than opponents ....really why not just make it like 3% chance to stun per lvl u have in the skill sorry but this is a really stupid system needs fixing immediately.
    Quit the crying and just quit thegame if you don't like it. That simple.

Leave a comment:

• R25345801
    replied
    what a horrible idea the Talents are the most ill thought out system ever, not only are most the Talents useless if u waste point in anything besides the useless stun talent you get stunned ...a skill that only works if its level is higher than opponents ....really why not just make it like 3% chance to stun per lvl u have in the skill sorry but this is a really stupid system needs fixing immediately.

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    can I buy invididual things from the spirit covenant? Just want warriors call and free blitz but it doesn't let me buy them by clicking on them..

Leave a comment:

• edaralkaff
    replied
    Originally posted by R26460213 View Post
    I am Lvl 46 and partake in BG and I accept that I will get PK but what gets me is the ones that sit in safe zone and get reward for doing nothing.
    If GM could come and police would be great.
    u can kill them when u got dryad..thats work for kill high level than u

Leave a comment:

• R26460213
    replied
    I am Lvl 46 and partake in BG and I accept that I will get PK but what gets me is the ones that sit in safe zone and get reward for doing nothing.
    If GM could come and police would be great.

Leave a comment:

• edaralkaff
    replied
    i think wartune need more skill shortcut @@

Leave a comment:

• R24165571
    replied
    not seeing any point in posting this its not saying anything other than the obvious there will be talents.

Leave a comment:

• R24581197
    replied
    Sooo ... the new patch favours cash players and those above lvl 50 ... nothing new there then :/

Leave a comment:

• Ryuzaki777
    replied
    Help me,.,

Leave a comment:

• Tungfu
    replied
    All of that extra stuff sounds like great ideas but should already be included in what we pay for VIP. You money hungry btchs. :P

Leave a comment:

• R27476041
    replied
    something needs to be done about the match making that is the only problem i have encountered with this game there really is np level playing feild in battle ground or arena party they should do there best to match both lvl and battle rating specially when i was a lower lvl winning only 1 of 30 battles really makes ppl angry although it gets better as you progress im lvl 38 now and win about half lower lvl pllayers should be thought of here

Leave a comment:

• Tatman
    replied
    Originally posted by lance137 View Post
    wait till your crusader and get killed and lose 400 honor points then you kill someone and gain 35 honor points and people wonder why players afk in the bg.johnny supercasher is out there targeting every low lvl noncaher he can find and the normal player is trying to get 2 kills and run some carts while praying johnny supercasher and his supercasher buddys dont click him and knock his crusader title off him.so its alot safer to just go afk or leave and rejoin hoping to get placed in a bg without johnny supercasher and his super cash buddys bullying everyone
    LMFAO @ Johnny Suppercasher and his Supercasher buddies... that ♥♥♥♥ got me weak as ♥♥♥♥ ahahaha!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-11-2013, 03:18 AM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    R2 i want to say this ONCE and for all .. you can encourage players to spend but DO NOT force them into a situation where if they don't spend huge amount of cash they would be totally handicapped. REMEMBER: you need free players to keep your servers active!

Leave a comment:

• R23926837
    replied
    Lvl 40 can beat lvl 54 players if you take the time to increase guild skills and astrals. Most do not spend the time since it is a faster you lvl the more gold and daru of the World Boss. That should be changed to equal to the players instead of high lvl players gaining 1kk gold off World Boss will newer players are stuck with less then 100k gold.

Leave a comment:

• SilentAssasin853
    replied
    I'm loving the cross server Arena 3v3 battles

Leave a comment:

Working...
X