X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greeneyedbel
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
    Yes, clothing a will gain stats. China has it but not sure if that feature will show up this update or the large one is April.

Anyway, the point of battle rating is to help you beat the **** out of people. So if it shows up in the places you will use them then they have a point and if you hurt you can't show it off, all people have to do is hover over it to see what's up. Sorry nobody will stroke your ego about how big your BR is but as long as you are still kicking ***, does it really matter?
    They also have something else to spend on getting th treasure but i dont quiet understand it they have the same names as the campaigns though so can someone explain that???

Leave a comment:

• tigerone
    replied
    this needs to not ever go to cashers to buy stuff for it!

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    How big is the chance to get purpose card and how can we get orange?

Leave a comment:

• R23173861
    replied
    AH Angelica is right, you need to spend 80K gold than, maybe kyanite and daru to!

Leave a comment:

• R23173861
    replied
    got same problem as you 3 times stuck with that

Leave a comment:

• R249682397
    replied
    Originally posted by thor31 View Post
    why do some have 2 pages to fill with active cards and some have just one page
    It is based on level higher your level the more card slots (pages) unlock

Leave a comment:

• AngelGaia
    replied
    Originally posted by euler0706 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75608[/ATTACH]
    anyone, please explain this...
    Is there a fix number of attempts per day for treasure / card hunting?
    It's a typo. I had "Spend Bantashee wetlands". It either consumes gold/kyanite/daru.

Leave a comment:

• euler0706
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.4 KB
ID:	1683300
    anyone, please explain this...
    Is there a fix number of attempts per day for treasure / card hunting?

Leave a comment:

• dterror
    replied
    Originally posted by pvdenkova View Post
    Card Engulfing

Duration: 3/12 - 3/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    •R2Games: S1 – S433
    •Kabam: S1 – S74
    •Armor Games: S1 – S7

Description: Upgrade your cards by engulfing the required number of cards from your inventory every day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Engulf Card (3): 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x1
    •Engulf Card (6): 100,000 Gold, Novice Summoner's Kit x2, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Card Upgrading

Servers:

Description: Upgrade cards to the required levels and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x2, Lucky Clover x1
    •Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Okay, but how does it work? We need an full explanation / guid of the card system. For example, how many cards need to upgrade the white card, how - green, blue, etc. Is there any table for those upgrades.
    Slots are limited and if you want to remove a card to put another how it should be. Is it possible to synchronize the card from one type to another? For example, I do not want catacomb buff. How to get rid of unnecessary to get what I want as with gems?
    Normally everyone to start to save the card for a events, but we need to know how it works to make up what to save and what - not
    Whenever you get duplicate cards, you can use those duplicate cards to increase the exp of the already active card of that type. Each duplicate you use in this way is 'engulfed' for 1 xp. Get lucky enough to collect enough duplicates for a specific card, and it will go up in level.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    how do I get more pages for active card

Leave a comment:

• weirdjohn
    replied
    i want to know the same thing,,,i have 2 pages,,,others in my guild have 3 and one has 4,,,how do you open new pages? Therehas to be a way because there are a total of 25 open spots in "decks",,,,i only have 12 slots to activate cards in,,,

Leave a comment:

• pvdenkova
    replied
    Card Engulfing

Servers:

Description: Upgrade your cards by engulfing the required number of cards from your inventory every day and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Engulf Card (3): 30,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x1
    •Engulf Card (6): 100,000 Gold, Novice Summoner's Kit x2, Lucky Clover x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Card Upgrading

Servers:

Description: Upgrade cards to the required levels and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    •Upgrade a card to level 3: 50,000 Gold, 50,000 Daru, Infinity Wheel x2, Lucky Clover x1
    •Upgrade a card to level 5: 100,000 Gold, Mount Training Whip x10, Fate Stone x10, Lucky Clover x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Okay, but how does it work? We need an full explanation / guid of the card system. For example, how many cards need to upgrade the white card, how - green, blue, etc. Is there any table for those upgrades.
    Slots are limited and if you want to remove a card to put another how it should be. Is it possible to synchronize the card from one type to another? For example, I do not want catacomb buff. How to get rid of unnecessary to get what I want as with gems?
    Normally everyone to start to save the card for a events, but we need to know how it works to make up what to save and what - not

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    why do some have 2 pages to fill with active cards and some have just one page

Leave a comment:

• R225900690
    replied
    how to upgrade the card ?

Leave a comment:

• Sirpentor
    replied
    how can upgrade card?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X