X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponijo
    replied
    Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
    what are there stats?. The only way to get orange is to upgrade purple. So it will take loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jalor.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	1683240
    Undead king jalor, give +100 all stats on catacomb. i prefer +100 all stats on bg or arena.

Leave a comment:

• R220603854
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    ...necro does not drop any crypt tokens at all....it only drops gems, gem transposer scroll for lv 9 and above gems and lots more exp than catacomb per lvl.
    (T_T)
    I was hoping it wasn't true. Say it isn't so....

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
    catacomb boost cards should still apply to necro since crypt tokens are earned here as well. With the treasure hunts that have the name of the area in the place where a price would be, just hit confirm; either an x-amount of gold, daru or kyanite will be deducted. As for the cards, not entirely sure of how the system works. Of the two characters I have that have access to cards, when I click level up, at least a point of xp is generated for the designated card.

Hopefully an expansion of the instructions on the card system will become available in game that explains in more detail.
    ...necro does not drop any crypt tokens at all....it only drops gems, gem transposer scroll for lv 9 and above gems and lots more exp than catacomb per lvl.

Leave a comment:

• R220603854
    replied
    catacomb boost cards should still apply to necro since crypt tokens are earned here as well. With the treasure hunts that have the name of the area in the place where a price would be, just hit confirm; either an x-amount of gold, daru or kyanite will be deducted. As for the cards, not entirely sure of how the system works. Of the two characters I have that have access to cards, when I click level up, at least a point of xp is generated for the designated card.

Hopefully an expansion of the instructions on the card system will become available in game that explains in more detail.

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    Originally posted by Myzette View Post
    in cards , i have a white card in deck, and i received a green version of that card, it wont let me bring in the green card, if i consume the green card to upgrade the white card, does the white card turn green? or does it just get xp and possibly not even lvl up?
    I have had the same issue. I do believe that you just need to feed the green one to the white one. I still am holding my higher level ones in case I'm wrong though. This is comparable to feeding an orange astral to a green one to upgrade it, it still gains xp but is very counterproductive. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and explain what needs to be done..lol

Leave a comment:

• Myzette
    replied
    in cards , i have a white card in deck, and i received a green version of that card, it wont let me bring in the green card, if i consume the green card to upgrade the white card, does the white card turn green? or does it just get xp and possibly not even lvl up?

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    thank you.

well, it seems we can get 4 attempts from refresh each day, plus use those infinity wheels. 10 a day seems doable several times.
    I hope the online reward will be on for one more day, at least.

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
    Please what time does the Treasure Hunt counter resets? Promo in hot events say go on treasure hunt required number of times, I got 6 done, was going to use the infi-wheels but noticed the counter is reset to zero hunts done!
    it seems this promo counter is not reset same time as stamina reset 5:00 am server time.
    anyone knows what time is the reset for the promo?
    maybe midnight server time?
    midnight server

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    Please what time does the Treasure Hunt counter resets? Promo in hot events say go on treasure hunt required number of times, I got 6 done, was going to use the infi-wheels but noticed the counter is reset to zero hunts done!
    it seems this promo counter is not reset same time as stamina reset 5:00 am server time.
    anyone knows what time is the reset for the promo?
    maybe midnight server time?

Leave a comment:

• wilson1187
    replied
    Card Title will be great!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dickmans
    replied
    Blood moorland mm was that not 1 off the (Level 52-54) Campaign maps but still then how to get blood moorland

Leave a comment:

• ViciousIvy
    replied
    I skip the 27 complain pages ..
    My question is the bosst for cata also aply for necro or .. ?

Leave a comment:

• hero75
    replied
    that screen doesn't look same with me so its hard to understand

Leave a comment:

• pvdenkova
    replied
    Ok i get something like this and stack, can`t exchenge coz i dont have it and dont know were i can fint it.... soo me attempt is gone

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	1683181

Its not the same but close

Leave a comment:

• Ice_Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    Congratulations Wartune.. you made a totally 100% free activity for all the people who want free stuff.. give them a nice little boost they can upgrade.. for free.. and they still complain!! Have you learned your lesson yet?
    Ya too sad, not all ppl are contented with it even if its free. It's the nature of humans, and its their choice, so lucky are those who can appreciate even little blessings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X