X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25401441
    replied
    Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
    the less descriptive the description is, the better as you will end up spending time or money the wrong way and they will just laugh at you pointing out one word from description telling you its all your fault. I mean, thats 99.9% of support's answers anyway.
    just another way to make more money, quick quick make money money, more money
    First off.. the new card system does not cost anything.. you CAN'T use balens on it at all.. if you did a quick search on google there is a number of sites with a full description of it. You are wasting your time and looking like a fool by posting this in here instead of educating yourself.

Second.. r2 games and the other companies that host Wartune are BUSINESSES... You know the things that people work hard to build so that they can make MONEY. If this is a concept you can't understand then maybe you should get off of the computer.. go back to school.. and have someone else educate you, because you obviously can't figure things out on your own.
    Last edited by R25401441; 03-03-2014, 11:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R29144315
    replied
    Dude, you're a moron, you are actually complaining about a design team giving you more stuff to do on a game than you could possibly do in a day. And constantly adding new content. Sure there are cashers, sure there are things you cannot do without cashing, like own a set of wings. But I've remained in the top 100 on my server quite easily without spending any cash at all, even after my account got corrupted for a month and I didn't get shizz for compensation, I still stayed in the top. Even after 2 major server mergers as well. I really like the idea of having a game I can play at any time and ALWAYS have something to do, I think that's kinda the point. And of course the designers are always going to encourage cash spending, this is a business first and foremost of all, and they'd be failing if they didn't effectively market through competitive purchasing, this is kind of the whole mindset of economic imperialism, which we live under the firm grip of here in the 'west'. Thank modernization and venture capitalism if you want to find someone to blame, every company's motives is to make money, no matter whether its the store you buy clothing in, the college you attend, the store you buy your food in, everyone is after their own slice of the pie. So what if r2 is getting a bigger portion from a successful venture, don't like it, don't play, and go cry elsewhere, I got sick of reading this thread cuz of crybabies when there actually might be something useful. Don't like what r2's doing? Go to the store and find a game that better suits your needs and buy it. If you still can't find that, save your money and hire your own design team to build you a game that completely fits your desires. That's how the world works these days, you want something to meet your individual demands/expectations, be prepared to spend $. This is how 'modernization' works.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    it will take space since there are event quest that require to activate blue or purple quality cards...so its wise to save them,maybe even there will be quests that require to upg cards....so it will take space

with every addition game become more and more expensive

space in inventoery is uber expensive if I knew when I had 30k voucher would buy space and wouldn't had to worry,they are so unfair tricking me like this....who would guess space would cost so much now
    Last edited by senadbasic; 03-03-2014, 10:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
    what i want to know is if these cards are gonna use up inventory space
    Till you activate the cards yes, they take space, for more info, google jacko wartune

Leave a comment:

• WelshRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
    I play on S1.. the cards dont take space they go into their own little thing once activated. otherwise they will take up a spot. The fragments to buy a box will take up a slot and all unopened chests will as well.
    S1? on what game? s1 usa west?

Leave a comment:

• WelshRebel
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Card System

The Card System unlocks upon reaching level 32. Players may access the system via a card icon within the character panel of the inventory.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73998[/ATTACH]

The “Treasure Hunt” is one of the most important ways to collect cards and related items. This function will be introduced in more depth later.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74008[/ATTACH]

Card Types
    There are many different types of collectable cards within the game. Each card provides different kinds of stats and can be grouped according to color (quality): colorless/white: common, green: uncommon, blue: rare, purple: epic, and orange:legendary.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74010[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74001[/ATTACH]

Each of the cards offers a different and varying effect on Battle Rating in different events. If equipped properly they can have a significant impact on the player’s ability in battle.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74003[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74002[/ATTACH]

Shards Exchange
    One way to obtain a Summoner’s Kit is by exchanging a certain number of Summoner’s Shards within the Hunt panel. Each type of Summoner’s Kit offers varying chances to obtain different quality cards.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]74000[/ATTACH]
    what game or server is this pic taken of as they also have the extra stats boost underneath fate stones???
    looks like chinese servers but in english, i am dieing to play this version of the game with all the advancements but not on chinese servers as i cant read it lol

Leave a comment:

• AARMANDO
    replied
    Hm...Instead of making some bloody cards, or another anoyng stuff, u shoud consider to repare teh big bugs in this game! Very very much lag, many stupid think, like hp om boss for example.. Unite more then 5 servers in 1 server, but the HP on WB it`s the same... Before merge I get some 2 mil gold, now if I get 1 mil whit reward, it`s awesome... So I`m sory for tell this, but all wartune don`t give a fuc`k about the real game. All u interest is to get your bank acount full.. and that it... This game have become very annoyng, very boring, and almost all u have to pay... Now I really regret that I put money in this game! And believe me, whit this "upgrade" that u make, whit all thiss bullshits...and if u don`t look on what players NEED and WANT, then my friends from wartune, u will lose many players...If u think that`s ok whit u, then go for it!

Leave a comment:

• jonastx
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
    Looks like this card game only matters for MPD, Battleground etc. specific instances. In other words, your BR when seen in Cloud City, when you are not in any dungeon or event, will not be affected by the cards. This is the greatest weakness of all because the entire purpose of the game is to show other people how great your BR is. So this card addition is pointless to me.
    your way of thinking is too "immature" in my opinion, the purpose of R2 to create the game is to get as much profit as possible and the players to have as much fun as possible, which means have enough strength and option to kill your opponents. And those card offers you the option to have advantage in various places. Dont call this addition pointless because ad example it can be useful in tormented necropolis!

Leave a comment:

• R225624114
    replied
    fix your lag 1st damn R2..I even can't log in now..no WB for me today..

Server : S324 Hidden Grove

Leave a comment:

• Allysaria
    replied
    ty, just great, they better create more space in the vaults instead of adding more quests that consume the spaces.

Leave a comment:

• Niasaj
    replied
    I play on S1.. the cards dont take space they go into their own little thing once activated. otherwise they will take up a spot. The fragments to buy a box will take up a slot and all unopened chests will as well.

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    Originally posted by Allysaria View Post
    good question even i want to know that anyone with any info?

Leave a comment:

• Allysaria
    replied

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by militzianu View Post
    hmm, but when ll be realise ?
    maybe this week?

Leave a comment:

• militzianu