Valentine's Day - Legends of Balenor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alert!

For those not getting top rewards remember its your BR when the event ended and was calculated based on BR at that time. We sadly had 1 guildie not get top rewards as they were leveling a lower level sylph thus lower level BR than 75K. Its not what's in the bag its what you had on at calculations. Very clear from event description to not change Sylphs ect for the 6 or so hours specified.

Also I too did not get 200 and 100 Gem boxes. As mods have said give them time to sort it out as per last line in event. Considering the size of the rewards pretty good effort IMHO on distribution and for later servers should give a nice boast for 75K plus especially in honour as well as mount, gems ect.

As a confirmed Wartune "piggy" I love all free stuff!

Comment

Yesterday I got all the prized, Well, I'd love to say that This EVENT! is the greatest event I've ever seen. and I thank that and wish there will be more like this 75k to 100k etc etc
      Heroes Evolved
      GODZ

Comment

got most of rewards but missing on my toon and few other:

65,000 – 74,999 Battle Rating:
        Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x200

55,000 – 64,999 Battle Rating:
        Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x100
        Im segimoto aka versi69 , you can find me easy on Kongregate site if you need advice or tips about game feel free to pm there

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 2.200.000+
        Dragon Sword Master
        Server: kongregate s6
        Guild: NiceAstral->Haven->GoodGuys->Seraphim->WolfReih

Link to profile

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post

Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x200

Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x100
          same here, got 300 gem pack in total (for the last rewards)
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by titof22 View Post

Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x200

Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x100
            Same here, Armorgames US West S4 (merged with S1, S7).
            All rewards recieved except those gem packs.
            I will wait till 72 hours passed, as mods say. Then fill a ticket.
            Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
            Class: Mage.

Comment

Kabam US West S30 got in rewards as well...just missing 300 lvl 3-5 gem packs like other servers do as well

Comment

Twice. EU S5 here. got 300x gems pack. Idk what i miss
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

Hi... I didn´t get the gems packeges, can you send it for me please?

Comment

this is probably the first time i ever was happy like this when i logged in i got everything you wont hear me saying this often but..... TY R2GAMES YOUR AWSOME

Comment

if people would stop complaining about every little thing and say the game is greedy etc AND SHOW A BIT OF APPRECIATION maybe we would get more events like this ^^

Comment

Does anyone by chance have a screen shot of their rewards (unclaimed) showing the missing gems packs? It would make things a lot easier on the reporting end if we had something that we could physically show them to make matters a lot more clear.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

for me the last part of the rewards just came in by mail (Kabam S30 US West). Only thing we are still missing now are last weeks sylph arena weekly rewards

Comment

What kind of Cupcakes is this?
                            Where the Cupcakes is the rest of the Cupcakes ?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	******* ****.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1708181
                            How Cupcakes Cupcakes u must be to work in 7roads?
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 07:54 AM.
                            Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Some of the toons on our server (S62) have received just the gem packs myself included. My Br is +300k, and if I understand the rewards in the event, I should be receiving much more. Am I correct in that assumption? There are many, many more toons in the same position here and they are asking the same question. I realize that there are indeed a great many accounts to be rewarded and these things take time. I think it would be prudent to issue a statement about that seeing that the 72 hour period has lapsed. It would calm everyone down! I suggested having a cup of tea and a cupcake!

Comment

Cmon mods... We need answers.. where is US West Legends of Balenor prizes? Please do not ignore this thread now.
                                Just give us something, we wait aond hope like a damn morons.
                                Last edited by ylts01; 02-12-2015, 02:32 PM.
                                Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Working...
                                X