Sylph Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Exchange

What happen to sylph exchange? At first it said 9 days left, than it change to 4 days left, and after reset it gone I don't see it anymore. So what happen to it?

When I saw the sylph exchange go up for the mahra and spec it had three days upon it. Were you seeing a different event?

Valentine's Day - Sylph Seal Exchange

Duration: 2015/2/9 00:00 - 2015/2/11 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Collect Sylph Sepulcrum or Mahra to exchange for Sylph Seals.

Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x300 for Medusa Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x300 for Cerberus Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x300 for Hercules Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x300 for Triton Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x900 for Gaia Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Sylph Sepulcrum x900 for Athena Seal(Blue) x1

Exchange Mahra x300 for Medusa Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Mahra x300 for Cerberus Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Mahra x300 for Hercules Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Mahra x300 for Triton Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Mahra x900 for Gaia Seal(Blue) x1
    Exchange Mahra x900 for Athena Seal(Blue) x1

You can view that post here, in this thread. However if you are referring to another event could you tell me which so we can look into it?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hmm..how did i miss that?
      R2 being generous for once,seems too good to be true,seriously,

I'll hope for another one in say,1 month or so
      Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
      Maximizeâ„¢
      Guess whose back with trouble?
      ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
        Hmm..how did i miss that?
        R2 being generous for once,seems too good to be true,seriously,

I'll hope for another one in say,1 month or so
        you.proally.missed.it.because.it.was.correct...as.opposed.to.a.22.day.slyph.exchange.thats.mislabled.as.needing.200.essence...when.it.actually.takes.3.seals...but.the.people.who.dont.come.to.the.forum.will.proally.never.kno...leading.to.a.22.day.spiral.an.decent.into.madness.itself.......the.sad.thing.is...everyone.who.collected.200.essence.shud.be.in.the.clear...but.they're.not..even.tho.they.fufilled.the.events.obligations....an.say.the.people.who.exchange.for.2.seasl..and.are.working.on.the.3rd....the.event.gets.corrected.an.back.to.200.essence...those.who.exchanged.for.a.few.seals.are.now.duped....lol...is.a.lose-.lose.situation.no.matter.what...at.the.very.least.people.r.losing.time.gather.200.essenc.when.they.only.need.180...but.how.would.they.know?

Comment

I'm having a tough time understanding that last post. Can someone summarize what the deal is with the atoll essence exchange? is it working and what are the requirements then? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
            I'm having a tough time understanding that last post. Can someone summarize what the deal is with the atoll essence exchange? is it working and what are the requirements then? thanks
            Beats me, just childish whining about the fixed event
            Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
            Maximizeâ„¢
            Guess whose back with trouble?
            ©S174

Comment

ok, got it, they fixed it, it's not 200 essence now, it's actually 3 seals which is the equivalent of 3x60 essence = 180 essence. Let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                ok, got it, they fixed it, it's not 200 essence now, it's actually 3 seals which is the equivalent of 3x60 essence = 180 essence. Let's move on.
                Yeh 180 essence you get 3 seals you make iris then exchange for Triton as an example. Do not activate your seal just make 3 seals the exchange. By the way the original post in this thread dealt with an event a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                X