Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-Server BG Bugs

Its so much fun to be fighting against a guild that:

Can magically make your towers change from your control to theirs, in the middle of a fight, while you're defending (and have the icon).

Causes one of your players to Black-Screen every time you win a fight with more than 2 people.

Can bug 3 towers to not change sides because "that player is in combat".

Can gain 5 towers worth of points despite, again, only having 2 towers controlled.

Ending a game with THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR GUILD not blackscreened is pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Barraind; 03-01-2015, 11:22 PM.

i think you missed the members of your guild magicaly appreaing on the opposite team to fight themselves and you =)
    SERVER: s439
    ING: Angels
    CLASS: Knight
    GUILD: Glory
    BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

I know about the bugs, and I can tell you, I have mentioned them to my bosses as well. The last cross server guild battle was a fairly frustrating event for many and I am sorry. I am hoping they will be able to figure out a fix or solution soon, but I did want you to know, this hasn't been missed or forgotten.. it is known.

In the future though, to help us help you better, get screen shots if any odd or obscure bugs during this event. The black screen is well documented I think.. but that players on the other side.. that was a hard one to nab shots of.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        I know about the bugs, and I can tell you, I have mentioned them to my bosses as well. The last cross server guild battle was a fairly frustrating event for many and I am sorry. I am hoping they will be able to figure out a fix or solution soon, but I did want you to know, this hasn't been missed or forgotten.. it is known.

In the future though, to help us help you better, get screen shots if any odd or obscure bugs during this event. The black screen is well documented I think.. but that players on the other side.. that was a hard one to nab shots of.
        Better the entire guild record the CSGB. At least R2 will have full proof of the bugs.

Comment

Working...
        X