No Reset/Dimensions Rewards/Honor after DST maintenance 8 March '15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devotion reset

There seems to be a problem with devotion reset? Any word on when it will be fixed... I cant collect my rewards from quest tracking either... will I loose those...I am on server 145 in eriford

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      Tomorrow? This is setting a new standard for incompetence on the part of the devs. Why can't the be bothered to fix it now?
      No doubt-it would be like-oh sorry sir/madam we cant give life saving operation on your son/daughter until tomorrow, because the surgeon is out playing golf, and doesn't want to spoil a perfect day of golfing.

Comment

• Reset server pls

WHEN CAN WE EXPECT THE SERVERS TO BE RESETTED. iT IS NOW 9.33 SERVER TIME.

Comment

• No energy reset for dimensions on S62 Kabam west...

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            Tomorrow? This is setting a new standard for incompetence on the part of the devs. Why can't the be bothered to fix it now?

This. This is causing us to miss multiple HOT EVENTS and many things that we need. I have multiple dimensions i need to finish exploring today. They will be expired by tomorrow. Thats 150+ BB im gonna lose not to mention everything else. And event chests. Why do they not save pre-update data and post-update data that would make FINDING the eerror rather simplicit. The compensation for a whole DAY worth of stuff should be valued at 5000 balens each IMO since were losing about that much atleast.

Comment

• I am having same problem..made post about about reset of devotion

Comment

• now it doesnt reset ,,,,event quest and dimen energy,,are u mod or cupcakes?

Comment

• Now if there were 1000 lvl 7 resist gems being given out they would fix it in 15 minutes. The comp better be damn good because this is killing Hot Events and Dimensions.

Comment

• Quite disgusting..... they will do emergency maintenance for bugs that only affect 0.001% of people (like the one time they gave out 1,000 resistance crystals instead of one) but when bugs that affect 100% of people, proficient city refuses to do emergency maintenance to fix them. Why do cashers keep rewarding this kind of behavior?

Comment

• I just went to wilds looking around, pulled up my skill set and it has been reset back to my WB skill set from yesterday!! I ran mpd's after WB last nite!! So this is some thing that happened that is so very strange. Please fix this and do it now. It's like we are in the "Twilight Zone" here. We can't wait until tomorrow.

Comment

• I am s574 west coast server.

Comment

• Alot of bugs since time change update

not sure what u all did but man o man we got issues... lost dimension packs and chests from mail yesterday, 3/8/2015, a magister did come on and claimed it was repoerted. and this morning yes, we got dimension packs and chests in mail but no compensation for losing out on the Dimension packs and chestss that were MUCH needed to complete the Sylph upgrade and sylph enchant hot events before the time expired on that, nice timing there. Today(3-9-2015), we cannot do daily check in nor complete any quests. The quests show done but when u click it in quest pane to complete, it does nothing, WTH is goin on here?
                          Last edited by druidking1; 03-09-2015, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Mod Edit:
                            March 9: I've just been told that these bugs will be fixed tomorrow and that compensation will be send out to the servers affected. I've not been told what said compensation is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today is lost ?

Comment

• S280 Crimson Reach

today after reset we cant make the login, claim daily quest , no refresh on events and no stamina for dimension. maybe someone can take a look.
                              ty in advance

Comment

• waho9o

must be chinese news or somnething too that matter wayt oo go people yall always on break even your medorators have zero clue of whats is going on SO IF I WAS ANYBODY DO NOT SPEND A DIME TODAY ONE FULL DAY WITHOUT THEM RECIVEING MONEY THEY WILL GET SCARED

Comment

Working...
                                X