Mute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mute

How long does a "Mute" last??? Been muted going on 2 days without a single warning or notification. It's absurd. This could very well be the 3rd online game host I shut down. Lets find out if it comes to that or not.....

You have to file a ticket for that. That information is not accessible for mods.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

weird, usually a mute only lasts 1-2 hours. either you committed a severe violation, or there's a bug.

but be glad in this game mute only block chats, you can still PM people and doing normal activities. it was a real pain when being muted also locks your skills ... @_@
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I put in a ticket #296465

Comment

Please give them up to forty-eight hours to reply to the ticket... if there is no reply within that time then I am sure Esme will be glad to issue a poke for you. Thank you for being patient.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Really?? It's been like 48hrs as is.... So supposed to wait with possibility of total being muted for up to 96hrs?? This is unreasonable and completely absurd. I understand you are trying to help me and I thank you for replying back to me. But by time they get to fixing or letting me know why I've been muted this unreal amount of time im bound to just explode and get myself banned because as of right now I am very upset to put it very lightly.... This is ridiculous...
            Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Please give them up to forty-eight hours to reply to the ticket... if there is no reply within that time then I am sure Esme will be glad to issue a poke for you. Thank you for being patient.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralVodka View Post
              This could very well be the 3rd online game host I shut down. Lets find out if it comes to that or not.....
              Right LOL..

Comment

Mutes are handed out usually after a few warnings if you used bad language while a Mentor was watching you,or without any warning if you were reported by other players, and the duration depends on how severe your offense was.
                In any case,there generally is a warning if you read the ToS, where it states that you should not use bad language.
                As stated above, mods don't have any access to why you were muted, the only way is to create a ticket and ask there.

Comment

Working...
                X