Urgent Merge S397 Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Merge S397 Europe

hi i wanna know if server s397 can get merge, reason i ask is first only 2 guild fight and only maybe 60 or 70 players there if less, second Sylph Boss,
    no one go because we cant get last hit rewards because no 40 players in that boss, change rewards or do somthing its sucks,we need merge pls, can we get that?
    sorry for bad english

haha... u think u are alone like this?/...
    miniclip servers are dying way longer than your 397 and no one cares...
    we have even less ppl playing..
    sylph atol can be cheated.. u dont need 40 ppl, u just need 10 parties (20 ppl), so if u have constant party for it, u can arrange that each one of u logs 5 more accounts and will have that reward.. on each atol boss

Comment

I think you'd have perhaps a little better luck if you made that request on this thread right here. It's a place for all merger requests for Europe to get placed. I hope that in placing it here it may help you to get it a little bit more noticed and good luck!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X