Depleted (but not yet removed) Dimensions still cause disconnection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depleted (but not yet removed) Dimensions still cause disconnection

Depleted dimensions still cause disconnection if they are not yet removed automatically. Anyone else having same problems?

i'm not sure to understand how you reach that state. a dimension with not time left is automatically removed
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I've had this problem. There is a second or 2 before the disconnect occurs. If you can click the X to delete the expired dimension before that happens, then you will stop getting the disconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Depleted dimensions still cause disconnection if they are not yet removed automatically. Anyone else having same problems?
        I have not ever had this issue.. as those are as stated removed automatically when the timer is up. They should not sit awaiting your removal. If they are that's a bug.. so if they are doing that can you give me a screen shot?

Can you give me more information on this so we can maybe try to figure out what is going on exactly?
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Currently having this problem.. To compound the issue - when I click the X to kill the offending expired dimension - I get a prompt for my Item Lock password.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad Dimension.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	1710514

Thus far, I've tried Opera and Chrome - the result is the same. I get the above result about 2 seconds after clicking the Mystic Gate open.

Comment

I've had that issue every time a dimension depletes but doesn't get removed automatically right away. It'll sit there for a couple hours until it does, from a server ping or something. Either I have to be quick about entering the dimension I'm aiming to enter (about a second), or get an instant disconnect.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

"it is your computer, it sucks"...

got something like it as a response from ticket, as i did. was kinda ummm fun
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I had this issue yesterday with no dimensions depleted and it finally worked. Now it shows the dimension is over, but still there and mystic gate causes me to disconnect every time I try to enter it.

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                  Currently having this problem.. To compound the issue - when I click the X to kill the offending expired dimension - I get a prompt for my Item Lock password.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132161[/ATTACH]

Thus far, I've tried Opera and Chrome - the result is the same. I get the above result about 2 seconds after clicking the Mystic Gate open.
                  Open up your inventory and put your lock password in there first. It should save it until you refresh, so you won't get the prompt when u click the x for your depleted dimension.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Working...
                  X