No announcement yet.

Mount Hoofs , Dragon Essence and Sylph Equipment Shards need to stack to 9999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Hoofs , Dragon Essence and Sylph Equipment Shards need to stack to 9999

Whos with me on this ? Im asking R2 to make it possible for Mount Hoofs , Dragon Essence and Sylph Equipment Shards to stack in bundles of 9999 instead of the 999 they have now . Please post reply if you all agree , thank you folks

everything should stack to 9999, i dont see the logic behind some items to stack to 9999 and some to 999
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yeah, i'm with daunapu. glint of magic, and magic moonlight is getting annoying as well since you need both.

Does everything stack to 9999 in china servers or is this just a dream for us?

Comment

Other things such as clothes should be able to stack as well imo.

Comment

It is saddening watching these valuable items take up slot after slot after slot in the backpack because they do not go higher. I know that backpack rows are very costly to unlock and that not everyone can afford such easily.. so I am hopeful that in the future they will take this suggestion under advisement, especially since these items max out (including fate stones) and then people can hold onto them easier while they wait to see if they will become of further use or not later. Thank you for making this suggestion!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Mentor Magik

Mentor_Magik

It is saddening watching these valuable items take up slot after slot after slot in the backpack because they do not go higher. I know that backpack rows are very costly to unlock and that not everyone can afford such easily.. so I am hopeful that in the future they will take this suggestion under advisement, especially since these items max out (including fate stones) and then people can hold onto them easier while they wait to see if they will become of further use or not later. Thank you for making this suggestion!

Thank you for your support Magik .... it does mean alot to us players

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I have all 4 pages unlocked and would gladly pay for more. there just isn't enough room to hoard like I want unless you use the mail system as inventory. After countless stories about people losing stuff in mail, i'd really rather not.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                everything should stack to 9999, i dont see the logic behind some items to stack to 9999 and some to 999
                the logic is they get money from you buying open slots

of course if you have 1000 of them, they aren't hard to get, so why keep them?

Comment

Working...
                X