hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

well frm last day i and my hole server player not got damination reward on my server129 and tody there is lot of buf on checkin and quest tracking and on jem hunt plz solve this thing soon

Originally posted by R28823109 View Post
    well frm last day i and my hole server player not got damination reward on my server129 and tody there is lot of buf on checkin and quest tracking and on jem hunt plz solve this thing soon
    Server 129 is European. As you can see by the bunch of other threads on this same issue it is related to the time change bug on the 29th. The issues have been reported and its being worked on. We have no time frame for the fixes yet though, I am sorry for any issues this may cause.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Server 129 is European. As you can see by the bunch of other threads on this same issue it is related to the time change bug on the 29th. The issues have been reported and its being worked on. We have no time frame for the fixes yet though, I am sorry for any issues this may cause.
      fixes will be made tomorrow when maintenance occurs and i doubt they will compensate us all for lost dimensions and other dailys...
      2x expert and 2x advanced dimensions demands super big spenders worth compensation

Comment

Same bug happened in NA already. they did a small compensation days later and it was bugged lol

Comment

Right now there is a thread that has been all merged together that is helping to keep everything in one place for easier updating. So far though there is no further information or update, I am sorry.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X