Problem with loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with loading

I can't enter in game from 30.March...It loaded to 49% and then stop.

http://s1.postimg.org/lzbtzceji/problem.jpg

Can someone help me...don't know what to do?

Comment

I sure can help you.. or well, I am going to try. First of all, what browser are you using? Have you tried alternative browsers? Is your browser up to date? Is flash up to date? If you are on the r2games platform have you tried the mini client? Can you tell me what if anything you have tried to get into the game and also have you given this thread a look over as there's a lot of help here as well.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If it's 49% since forever (30march) then it must have been blocked by your ISP
        Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
        Maximizeâ„¢
        Guess whose back with trouble?
        ©S174

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
          If it's 49% since forever (30march) then it must have been blocked by your ISP
          No. If Wartune is blocked, it wouldn't even show the page... This is a different issue that pops up now and again.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

clear cache - 1, if using mozila (basicly almost all browsers has this option) when flash starts (loading screen) press 2nd mouse on it, it should open flash option, there should be something like space usage limit, if u have low limit set then u simply dont download necesary cache needed to start the game, making cap unlimited helps
            Click image for larger version

Name:	123123.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	1711403

2nd thing check if primary hard drive doesnt have red on it saying that u are runing low on disk space, cause some programs doesnt allow u to store information when its on low
            Last edited by R282358633; 04-22-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I use google chrom...i try with other browser but no help.I was install new windows8.1 and all update and use client.
              I try to play game on other PC,but same problem.Only when i went to my friend house,i can enter and that were only one pc where i can enter in game
              i don't no what is problem ?!

I'm sorry if my english is not good...i'm learn it
              Last edited by civavijus; 04-27-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                No. If Wartune is blocked, it wouldn't even show the page... This is a different issue that pops up now and again.
                I once used an ISP(work network) that it got stuck at 49% and never moved from then-tried everything and reached a conclusion that it was blocked
                Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                Maximizeâ„¢
                Guess whose back with trouble?
                ©S174

Comment

I Play Wartune 2 years and now i can't enter?
                  I will start negative promotion for r2...

Comment

Working...
                  X