• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing astrals

Server 583 Europe
    Player name : Roggard
    This player and some others from Poland somehow abusing astrals ,how? :
    Getting only red and orange i think today got 20 red and orange , and .. just watch this SS
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rrr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	1769387
    Name: Melody
    Class: Mage
    Server: S 583

players with VIP level 6 can now 1-click astrals. They can choose to spend 1 million-10 million gold, and the game will buy that amount of astrals for them. That's why you will see so many messages for them in game.

us regular players have to spend 2 hours to spend 10 million.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Yep its very handy, 10mil a hit, and r2 230 million gold refund was a rather nice 7 reds and countless orange in around 3 minutes. No hacks here, all a new feature....

Comment

There has been a change in astrals with this new patch. if the players vip level is higher enough.. and they have enough gold to spend.. they can in essence go hog wild. The new astral capture setting can be set at 100,000, 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 gold at any given time.. then with one click it will do all the worth and synthesizing for you. So what you may see as "abuse' is just the new astral capture being well.. spammy as it does its work.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Now all we need is a maintenance that removes the notification of orange astrals. Reds aren't super common still, and notification for someone levelling an astral 9 or 10 instead of 7+ too would be perfect.
          Name: Phoenixia
          Server: R2 S-319
          BR: 911k
          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

ok the guys its Normal Vip but let's say its VIP 6 , how much gold you need for those astrals and to level up to this rank? , Recharged Balens >> Alchemise x20 >> Gold but, The guy has level 30 set , trash gems , no Ancient Weapon , no clothing .. oke oke than why all the guys that got astrals red and orange one after another are only guys from guild BellaPL wich is this guy and not other random player wich are VIP6?
            Name: Melody
            Server: S 583

Comment

if you genuinely feel a person is cheating or abusing the system all I can do is offer a suggestion of sending in a support ticket and perhaps they can check into things on your end for you. yes some people find ways to cheat, I am sure it has happened before and probably will again, but if there are suspicions I would encourage this.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

BTW - Jewels , from your guild do the same "CHEAT" as others...
                Last edited by DonDaniel; 04-18-2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

The misuse of bugs is called EXPLOITATION and its not cool to do at all. Once you find a bug it is your obligation to inform the GMs. Exploitation ruins the balance of the game.
                  Exploiters should be banned or given an heavy penalty. Me and my friends, plus others, will not be buying any more balens until some action has been taken to improve the situation.

Comment

)) fix this and bann players who used this Bug

Comment

Originally posted by R2126794672 View Post
                      )) fix this and bann players who used this Bug
                      exactly what bug are you talking about? Oh yeah, there isn't one.

Comment

unlimited sack of gold which make's many people's stronger

Comment

Will most likly be just like jewels, some get banned for 2-3 days and allowed back

Comment

I write by tlanslator so sorry for the mistakes, the second day is a bug with the players gather at night using a bag of cash from the store in an unlimited number and increase guilds and astro at this stage of the game it is a great convenience for them and for the rest of the players handicap game.
                            583 server europe

Comment

With all due respect, I do not believe that these players are using the lvl 6 VIP astral caputure. There are players who have recharged for mere 500 balens with hardly any items and in just 4 days they have 4 lvl 8 Red Astrals along with an insane amount of Guild Contribution?

Comment

Working...
                              X