No announcement yet.

Abusing astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if you feebly try to defend them using the VIP argument, how do you explain the Guild Contribution? These guys have over 50 Million in Contribution.

Comment

Also happening with players in specific guilds who are NOT VIP. If it's not the astrals then where is the gold coming from???

The Guild 'Rebirth' seems to have most of the red astral members so there is an exploit being used which has not been reported but only shared.

I have just watched zibi715 pick up 2 red and 2 orange astrals inside 3 minutes and he is not a VIP so please explain that.
      Last edited by Patchcross; 04-20-2015, 09:01 AM.

Comment

lol this server is 5 days old and we have players with 3 lvl 7 red astrals and you think he is a casher ...... erm no non-vip so explain that to me then. Read all the other posts and yet nothing from anyone regarding this or any other post.

Comment

Once again the speed of your reply amazes me. It must have gone by so fast that I missed it. This is the place for reporting bugs - or exploits. We have reported a bug or exploit. Kindly inform us what is happening about it. Please note that we can't be explicit about what is happening as only the cheaters that are using it know what is going on - and they are not telling anybody else.

Comment

Working...
          X