not sellable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sellable?

Why is there no sale value for this Item. I need to clear space in inventory with all the new items I need storage for.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	not sellable.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1769418
    Thx

They used to only fall if you needed them for a shield to unlock. if you were keeping them in the vault, that may explain why they were still falling for you and then how you ended up with extras. if all of your shields are unlocked from the stones, and there is no sell/discard option you could try a support ticket and ask them to discard it for you. I can not say what they can or will do, but it would be an option.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

its a quest so just complete it and it will come right out of your inventory

Comment

OR You can simply just do the extra space trick. You spend all your guild contribs, get kicked, all your vault stuff goes to email. Simply retrieve the mail containing the stuff you want - and anything else that may be packed in the mail with the stones - then simply delete the offending stones along with the mail. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
          OR You can simply just do the extra space trick. You spend all your guild contribs, get kicked, all your vault stuff goes to email. Simply retrieve the mail containing the stuff you want - and anything else that may be packed in the mail with the stones - then simply delete the offending stones along with the mail. Problem solved.
          +1 for the tip

i never had this kind of problem but thanks to you i'll know what to do if that ever happens to me

thanks again

Comment

I'm not going to go through all that trouble, so I jst spend 4.6 million converting my 1200 star tears shards into fire shards, and sold them for 1000 gold each....
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Just fill up your bag when you blitz & force everything into the mail, & pick up only the things you want. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
              X