• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ban all ppl who cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Shacky21 View Post
      ban all ppl who cheat
      It's not players fault that the game isn't ran properly. There was, is and will be many bugs in the future people will abuse to death.
      Some people will find out how to do it while other will whine they can't. If this bug happened to people whining they'd keep their mouths shut and not say a single word leaving autoclicker on all night and waking up with inventory full of boxes.

Comment

not all Poles deceive and only 1 guild and are on us honest buyers by 1000 valor to the front and this is unfair competition and should be bans for it

Comment

im sure people kept the chest in invetory for preventive maintenance ) so the only thing to this server its restarting it ) and refund the spents to people
          Name: Melody
          Class: Mage
          Server: S 583

Comment

Originally posted by Serafina31 View Post
            not all Poles deceive and only 1 guild and are on us honest buyers by 1000 valor to the front and this is unfair competition and should be bans for it
            Yes, not all Poles are deceiving. I came from Legend Online, quietly play. And to start with something like this happened to me at once discouraged to play

Comment

restart server or shut down this server and open new. this server is full of cheaters

Comment

you prob dont even play server and yes its unfair to those that have bought balens vip no matter what it is bug ore hack its cheating end of

Comment

those who used that bug should be reseted to lvl 1 with nothing except balens that they bought. Others at that server would be 5 days ahead

Comment

repond ♥ servers

So now u close it or what u didnt do any thing all u do removed astras + chests u didnt see guild constribute hahahah player put 500 mil gold in his guild rebirth hahaha and opened gold chests have 119 milion i think this is end oof this ***** server all good players leave ur game just close the server or rest all thanks
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

BAN all who use Bugg Wartune have log for any action in game they need only to put script to find players who benefit many times in short time..

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
                        esmei hope u wont ban me
                        Then you'd better stop promoting TOS violations real fast, sweetie-pie...

For all the others, the GM had this update on the Emergency Maintenance thread:
                        Originally posted by R2_Nami View Post
                        Today we just deleted the items players collected by taking advantage of the bug. Please be patient we will continue to work on the other issues related to the exploiting of the bug.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Wow!
                          Its so funny how people suddently get ethical and judge others hoping to get banned for a game's error when I am pretty sure they took great advantage of the jewel hunt bug for example for such a loooooong time!
                          I am not saying was right taking advantage of it but in my opinion its way too "innocent" compared to other bugs that all you little "Saints" used when you had the chance to discover

Its a game with many bugs and glitches. Things like that pop up all the time. How about complaining about the lag instead , the endless stuff added or the balens you have to deposit all the time to have a proper br?
                          Stop drama cause other kids got an extra lollipop and demand for a better quality or our game!
                          Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
                            r u jalous, let him get free things, u r rat, [Cupcakes, cupcakes, lots of wonderful pink cupcakes!] coz r2game enjoy turture us (they remove jewel & fishing from old server), i hate pplz like u, all day u check others profile, stop doing that & focus on ur dam character, btw im not there in that server, but i comment coz i dont like rat pplz like u

esmei hope u wont ban me coz im honest with this player
                            they didn't remove jewel hunt and fishing. if you read the forums you're spouting off on, you would know what is going to happen every week with the mini-games...I'm just being honest with this. It was explained plain as day in the updates section, for once.
                            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
                            X