My sylphs will not gain exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sylphs will not gain exp

I am level 71 and so are my sylphs. Their level 71 exp is not maxed and they will not gain exp since the patch.
    I tried in guild tree, catacombs, necropolis, sylph arena, etc. Why?

no sylph gain

I have experienced the same problem have sent ticket in got reply that I had to be patient and see if anyone else having same problem if anyone else is send ticket in and see if they are patient when loads of tickets arrive

Comment

I'll send in a ticket. A couple people in my guild have the same problem so I'll ask them to write up a ticket as well.

Comment

I sent a ticket and got back the reply to record a video so they can see what is happening. Exact same problem and they have no answer.

Comment

I won't send a ticket because all I have ever received in return was something along the lines of "impossible" ; seems to be support's favorite word.

Comment

Personally I do not know how to make a video, but I do know many people are having this issue.. Have you perhaps tried taking screen shots of the pet you have equipped and its level, and then a screen shot of you running the catacombs or the guild tree? Both of those areas would give experience to the sylph and it would show that they are not getting it as intended.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I have the same problem. Though I would like for you guys to check one thing. Do any of your sylphs have over exp like this?Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph over exp.png
Views:	1
Size:	581.8 KB
ID:	1711776

Comment

As I wasn't able to send a ticket (in some reasons it don't want to send it away), I'll post screenshot here. Used exp scrolls (5) to gain exp for sylph, and that is what happened. Also it did not gain exp from any other resource. Though this problem is only with one sylph. Others gain exp as before. As I can not upload pictures here or in ticket I post a screenshot link.

http://prntscr.com/6xk467
                I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                Game: Wartune
                Allisandra

Comment

It was changed in the last patch (2 maintenance ago). You now stop at the beginning of the level, not the end.

Dear Lord, it took you guys this long to realise???

Comment

I'm sorry to disappoint you but till today I was able to get exp for him
                    I am wind of Changes...

R2Games Server 5
                    Game: Wartune
                    Allisandra

Comment

Working...
                    X