Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 583s Still Waiting for fixing BUG

Hi

The GM told us to be patient but we want know if the support is doing something to punish players who used Bug and still growing up with BR

what bug are u talking about?

Comment

unlimited eudamon vessel box

Comment

I know that this has been reported and I will poke my boss on this to see if that she may know anything or not on it. If we hear something I am hopeful someone will let you all know and sorry for the delay.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If I were you guys, I'd leave S583 and leave it to the cheaters. Waiting for R2 to solve anything is something like this:

You: Please hurry! I only have 59 seconds to live!
          R2: Wait a minute.

Comment

So true. I've sent in 3 tickets and posted innumerable times in forum but still nothing has been done about this issue. I'm considering leaving the server but it'll just be a waste of the balens that i bought. If nothing happens until May 1st then i'm leaving and i want a refund. If a refund is denied i will be forced to take Legal and Cyber measures against r2.

Comment

I think that the most reasonable way would be to transfair spent balens to next Europian server witch has not yet been lunched! I'm also waiting for next server, I'm not ok with buch of ppl having lvl6-7 red astrals this early in game! No chances for me to fight for WB top whats so ever! I am seriously regretting buying balens on s583 and would like to get a refund, so I can start on s586 with amount of balens I have bought for s583, and my s583 can be erased! Thank you.

Or just restart s583 with balen refund from 0!!! Easy, no?
              Last edited by ArtLove; 04-25-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

I have asked for an update on this. However, a reply will not be instant, I can only apologise about that. Please bear with me while I find out what's going on.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

Working...
                X