Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help cannot log into wartune getting message "Something, somewhere..." URG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help cannot log into wartune getting message "Something, somewhere..." URG

Im trying to log into wartune to play but i get message "Something, somewhere has gone wrong. We're not sure, but it could be those [stealthy ninjas | hungry dragons | crazy goblins]. Come back later, when it's safe".

What is going on? Please help

Thanks

I would like to ask first of all, is this still happening? If it is, can I have a screen shot including the error/bug message? Have you tried updating flash and the browser? have you tried alternative browsers? If you are on R2games platform.. have you tried the mini client? Can you tell us what steps you have tried to get into the game. Also can you access any other servers, in case it may be server dependent (if you play others)
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X