Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random minigames

this week is the minigame fishing
    i want to go and fish but it say`s no attempt today please come back tomorrow.

i did not use my attempts today so again a bug ????

could this be fixed very fast please

mightypluto, sorry you have encountered this bug. It's been reported and I've been told the developers are working on it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

whe will see how long it takes and i hope that it wil be fixed within the next couple of hours.
      although i do not believe that.

of topic : i have two other cases open and still no answer on them but i wil keep a eye on this thread.
      and when it works i shall try to let it know

Comment

Originally posted by mightypluto View Post
        whe will see how long it takes and i hope that it wil be fixed within the next couple of hours.
        although i do not believe that.

of topic : i have two other cases open and still no answer on them but i wil keep a eye on this thread.
        and when it works i shall try to let it know
        Wont be fixed, guaranteed. Test servers had fishing on rotation last week, i guess they had the same bug too and 1 week later, we all get it......
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

whe shall see and if this info is correct why are whe playing a bug game

Comment

1. Tomorrow it will get back to normal by itself *read swept under the carpet*

2. We will get some lame compensation that has nothing to do with whats possibly lost, especialy now with rotation for people that need to level pond

3. On next rotation it will be the same.

Thats r2 wartune since first patch ever.

Comment

surprise, 1 and 2 already happened

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                surprise, 1 and 2 already happened
                i'm afraid for 3 too. test server will have it before us (they are one week before us for mini game order), so we will have an idea when they have fish back
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  i'm afraid for 3 too. test server will have it before us (they are one week before us for mini game order), so we will have an idea when they have fish back
                  While I can not say when fishing will return, the pre-patches at the moment are running the Underground Palace, so next week that will give some nice free loot and a chance at mount pieces. Hopefully that will at least make people smile a bit more.
                  Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                    While I can not say when fishing will return, the pre-patches at the moment are running the Underground Palace, so next week that will give some nice free loot and a chance at mount pieces. Hopefully that will at least make people smile a bit more.
                    for what i can understand about their logic, it's
                    1st week : mahjong (wondering how many people enjoy that one ? i skip it totaly : reward low, annoying and take lot of time)
                    2nd week : jewel (most player wish it return daily)
                    3rd week : fish (a lot of player wish it return daily)
                    4th week : underground (wait and see what the drop will be)
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                    X