i can't Access to wartune offical page or mini-client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't Access to wartune offical page or mini-client

hello wartune or whoever will answer me i have a proplem in Access to wartune offical page and the mini-client i can get in R2games.com and all the other game but not wartune it is the only game it wont openClick image for larger version

Name:	was.png
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	1772414Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	1772415

hello drphil69er

Please what server are you from (I can see from miniclient you are from r2games)? Are you still having this problem? What have you tried? (have you tried logging into r2games.com main page, or any other sites)
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

"i can't Access to wartune offical page or mini-client"

dear mentor. tht is the first line on the post. please do at least read before askin for more info, or at least look at the picture. Now what is the page url on the first pic? :P
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Gimmikc, the wording on the first pic is 'wartune.r2games.com'. I was asking if they were able to access the main page (www.r2games.com), or any other sites to help eliminate possible problems.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

hello dear mentor i have tried DNS servr change tried to clear my temp files and ipconfig /flushdns and yes i can access to (www.r2games.com) but still i can't even to go to login page in the mini-client and wartune offical webpage dont even open at all and i play on server s48 imperial encampment
          Last edited by drphil69er; 05-11-2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drphil69er View Post
            hello dear mentor i have tried DNS servr change tried to clear my temp files and ipconfig /flushdns and yes i can access to (www.r2games.com) but still i can't even to go to login page in the mini-client and wartune offical webpage dont even open at all and i play on server s48 imperial encampment
            Hi, sorry you're having trouble.

You may need to check your computer for some malware that is redirecting some of your sites. I've seen it in the past, so it wouldn't be the first time. I have used and think this is a good one, Spybot Search & Destroy

If that checks out, can we ask what DNS server you changed to? Google does offer free ones at the addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (Here's a link on their article regarding this)

Additionally as a last ditch effort you can try plugging the ip address directly into your hosts file.

Currently wartune.r2games.com resolves to 207.198.106.40 and 50.18.197.237, while those are subject to change, this approach may get you on until the issue causing you to get stuck passes.

The hosts file is typically located at: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and is named "hosts" with no extension. While it's normally in the same place it can vary depending on your OS.

A typical entry for wartune.r2games.com would look like this:

207.198.106.40 (then hit tab) wartune.r2games.com

So after you type the IP, you would hit TAB then type wartune.r2games.com

Here's a good link i found on how to edit your hosts file.

After you make that entry, save the file and try again.
            Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 05-11-2015, 11:34 AM. Reason: whoa bad font choice, sorry ;)
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

mentor i was about to thank you but i got this now i am apple to access to watune offical webpage and i can log in and select the server even in the mini clicent but when i select my server it shows me this Click image for larger version

Name:	dg.png
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	1712590

Comment

Check hostnames file under Windows, maybe in the past you added some entries to skip a similar problem and it is no longer working.

Comment

mentor i was about to thank you but i got this now i am apple to access to watune offical webpage and i can log in and select the server even in the mini clicent but when i select my server it shows me this [ATTACH=CONFIG]137054[/ATTACH]
                  Ok, so you got a little farther. We're getting somewhere it seems.

The IP address of s48.wartune.r2games.com is coming up as: 207.198.115.113

If you added wartune.r2games.com to your hosts file to get this far, try this entry next:

207.198.115.113 s48.wartune.r2games.com

This workaround will help, but there is something causing the issue. Did you try the Google DNS entries?

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

ok i add both ip address to my hosts file and i changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and now i get black screen on the mini-client and on the browser it don't show me the white server not found page

Comment

hello yohoo now u don't want to help anymore?

Comment

I will give the Mentor a gentle poke in this thread's direction.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok i add both ip address to my hosts file and i changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and now i get black screen on the mini-client and on the browser it don't show me the white server not found page

Ok so, with those changes to your DNS servers remove those entries from your hosts file. As a test.

Next if that's still not working, is it possible for you to load Wartune on another computer in your house, without changing anything on that computer? This will help rule out your ISP blocking you for some reason.

If the above works, then your computer may be the problem and I'd advise doing some malware scans. Have you scanned your computer for any malware? Since you are on a Mac, the link I gave you for Spybot Search & Destroy won't help much. You can try this free one from Sophos.

If none of this works, you may need to talk to your internet service provider to see if there is some sort of block from your end.

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

look at Your dns on network connection adress, if 0.0.0.0 and 0.0.0.0 change to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 that's was helping on me
                            Last edited by Malxik; 05-14-2015, 06:34 AM.

Comment

hello dear montor sorry to be late on answering but i have tried to open wartune offical website on another pc its showed server not found just like first i have told u about the proplem and on my main pc i made a malware scan it didnt find anything wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X