No announcement yet.

[Merged] All dimentions with invaders after merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems to be another bugged merged as another merge server group had a lot of issues. I am just hoping they learn something from this to help prevent it from happening again.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Still no response from the support ticket and it has been since Friday. I would like my expert dimension back please, they are hard to come by. Or they can just give me 15k balen and I will buy one next time I see one. But definitely not spending that type of my money on one.

Comment

This issue should be removed from the Resolved Section of the huge mega bug thread as it is still happening on server 511 and servers attached (i think original server is 432)

Thanks

Comment

No Response from Support

I put a thread up on Friday after a server Merge with Dim Bugged issues. That I cannot find in the forum anymore. It has a screen shot and a support ticket number.

356788 is the support ticket. It's been 5 days, I have received no reply from support I just checked the ticket at R2.

Server 517, Spuddy,

1Expert, 1 Intermediate, 2 basic DIMS still not fixed. Can I get a reply as to what is going on please?

I'm very disappointed to say the least.

Comment

Just to add I still have photo but it won't add here for some reason. But screen shot is saved. I checked my emails also and have had no response to my ticket either I'd really appreciate some help.

Facts known now.....

It appears the bugged DIMS are from 1 side of the merge only last Friday. To this moment no one on my side has had their DIMS restored. Server 432 east side has not had Dims bugged after merge just the 517 east side of the merge

Comment

in case and before any moderators/mentors (they have no fault btw) come here telling bla bla , post your ticket number bla bla bla , they are aware of the issue bla bla , they are working to find a solution bla bla...
              i will tell you the only thing you can do:

"remove your actual dimensions and open new ones".
              that's all, do not fall in the hope or listen to anything that can be said other than what i told you.

here is the thing:
              1. the same bug happened to all the merges made during the last period (inlcuding my server), and probably will be still there on future merges (nothing can make us think will be fixed)

2. lot of people tried already to open tickets or having some kind of explanations before you (including me) with the following results:
              A: no answers at all to any tickets (or no-sense / useless replies at best)
              B: nobody in charge from the devs/providers has said a single word or spent 1 second of their time
              C: after the first time the bug appeared, the bug is still here, i dont think i have to add anything else

welcome to R2 wartune.

Comment

They are aware of the issue. I'd bumped it forward again today. Hopefully they're looking more in depth with this issue so it doesn't happen again next server merge. We can not give time limits for such issues, just need to be patient and hope it gets fixed soon.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Well the bump helped I just found all my posts on this subject. Thank you for your efforts.

It's not the mods but the "support elves" have really dropped the ball. I'm a 5 figure casher and to get no conformation e-mail nor a single response is disgraceful. I've had recharge issues and response time under 2 hours. 5 days not even a "I'm working on the known issue" or anything including Elf has problem ect. Wanna see what costs companies money it's called poor customer support and that's any business.

Comment

is this bug gonna be fixxed or should we just abandon our dims

Comment

Originally posted by gensouj View Post
                      is this bug gonna be fixxed or should we just abandon our dims
                      Does everyone still have the 'invaded dimentions' that are not able to be entered still? Or are you asking about something else?
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                        Does everyone still have the 'invaded dimentions' that are not able to be entered still? Or are you asking about something else?
                        yes our dimensions are still invaded, for 1 week now, means some people could have missed as much as 35 daily holding chests already...

I know you guys probably have your hands full with many other things but Dimensional War is one of the most loved event in Wartune and having it bugged is a really big let down : (

Anyway, thanks again for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          Yes still invaded. I deleted, replaced and finished 4 of the 5 I have but I don't want to delete the expert dimension because they are too rare or cost too much money.

Comment

Day 8 of the saga of the invaded dimensions. I guess they aren't going to fix this just ignore it until all the dimensions expire.

Hate to say it but they are living up to their reputation of not caring about the players.

Comment

I reported that the issue hadn't been resolved. For those who have not yet sent a ticket, please do with a screenshot, and link this thread. Unfortunately the folk who can do anything about bug errors do not work on weekends, and I've been told it's on their 'to do list'.
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

They would be working weekends if the Voodoo urn was giving away 1000 lvl 7 resist gems

Comment

Working...
                                X