Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no... more.... recharging... until .... fixed

Comment

Day 15 of the now epic saga of the Dimension Hostage Crisis. It is looking more and more like none of the hostages will live through the crisis and the all powerful forces that hold them don't care.

Comment

Day 16 of the never ending saga. It looks like they are just waiting for them all to expire or get deleted.

Comment

I've been asking when the devs will finally get off their backsides to fix this. I got the "R2 is not the game developer, and we have no control over how long it takes to fix the issue." Direct quote. I'm fuming on your behalf, and I will go talk to a different CRM, because it seems all the ones I talk to are a brick wall.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            I've been asking when the devs will finally get off their backsides to fix this. I got the "R2 is not the game developer, and we have no control over how long it takes to fix the issue." Direct quote. I'm fuming on your behalf, and I will go talk to a different CRM, because it seems all the ones I talk to are a brick wall.
            someone ping these guys, they must be coming in at work at this time no ?

need my fix ^^

also, what does ''CRM'' mean ?
            Last edited by MsKink; 06-28-2015, 08:37 PM. Reason: question

Comment

CRMs are people like myself: those that answer your tickets and relay issues to and from our Operations team and the developers.

We've been working on the issue since it was reported. It should have been fixed in the last maintenance, but it seems the fix didn't take We're making it a priority to figure out why this isn't taking and what we can do to prevent it, as we know this is incredibly frustrating. Merges are a pretty typical thing, so we want to make sure this doesn't pop up next time this happens.

Thanks to the mods for keeping you guys informed, but I'm sorry I couldn't come on here with good news. We'll continue to keep the mods informed and/or come and update the thread when we have a legitimate fix that will stick.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                CRMs are people like myself: those that answer your tickets and relay issues to and from our Operations team and the developers.

We've been working on the issue since it was reported. It should have been fixed in last maintenance, but it seems the fix didn't take We're making it a priority to figure out why this isn't taking and what we can do to prevent it, as we know this is incredibly frustrating. Merges are a pretty typical thing, so we weant to make sure this doesn't pop up next time this happens.

Thanks to the mods for keeping you guys informed, but sorry I couldn't come on here with good news. We'll continue to keep the mods informed and/or come and update the thread when we have a legitimate fix that will stick.
                Ok so I take it you are the brick wall ? lol

Anyway, I could settle for dimension replacements if they can't fix it. I'm sure it would be much easier for them to generate these items in the form of ''Dimension coordinates'' of the same qualities we lost (see picture for example in case you're not familiar with these) and send them to our mailboxes.

Thanks for letting them know about this suggestion because at this point, I really have no hopes we are getting any sort of fix. It would also compensate everyone who lost daily holding chests from this (its been weeks you know...)

Thanks again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	dimenssssion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1714546

PS. Are they having issues with the ticket system ? They completely stopped answering my tickets for at least 1 week...

PPS. If they want us all to quit, they might as well shut it down right now, they will save money because like things are now, they are pushing people to stop recharging (see how many views there is on this thread?)

PPSS. THEY FIXED IT IN 5 DAYS THE LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED !!! THEY NEEDED NO MAINTENANCE !!!!!!
                Last edited by MsKink; 06-28-2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                  Ok so I take it you are the brick wall ? lol
                  He's actually one of the ones that is willing to listen to the mods and tries to prevent us from running at top speed into a spiked fence.
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Just to keep the count going Day 17 of the Dimension Hostage Crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
                      Just to keep the count going Day 17 of the Dimension Hostage Crisis.
                      I have not given up either and I won't.

I just feel sorry for all those who gave up and just deleted the dimensions. To those players I hope you still have screenshots of them so maybe they can send you dimension coordinates in mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                        To those players I hope you still have screenshots of them so maybe they can send you dimension coordinates in mail.
                        The suggestion has been put through for you all. Just waiting to hear back; hopefully you see results before we hear back, or we hear back so we can update.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Day 18 and dimensions still being held hostage.

Comment

• Day 19 - 3 maintenances later and still have the dimensions being held captive.

Name:	hostage.png
Views:	1
Size:	446.2 KB
ID:	1714593

Comment

• Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
                              Day 19 - 3 maintenances later and still have the dimensions being held captive.
                              Are they developing Stockholm Syndrome yet?

Comment

• No, just the opposite of Stockholm Syndrome, I believe they call it Kill Everyone Syndrome.

So as pictured above my expert dimension still doesn't work, they still haven't said if they are going to fix it or if I should delete it and move on.

They did send a so called compensation out today and I have figured out why the Dev's can't fix the game..... It is because they have no idea how it works.

Here is the compensation for losing 3 completed intermediate, 1 completed basic and one expert dimension done to lvl 19 with a lot of time left.

Name:	comp 1 mail.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1714595Click image for larger version

Name:	comp 2 mail.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1714596Click image for larger version

Name:	comp 3 mail.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1714597

That is pretty insulting.

That might, only just might, cover the basic and intermediate dimensions kind of sort of if it included the turquoise and blue crystaloids you would get and a few offerings for the sacrifice.

BUT FOR THE EXPERT DIMENSION IT IS PURE CUPCAKE!

18 Days my Expert Dimension has been held hostage. 18!! 20 advanced shards and 5 holding chests??? Come on.

Farming an expert dimension for shards I can get about 600+ advanced and 600+ intermediate. That is 2 advanced dimensions and 4 intermediate.
                                I was averaging about 15 red copper per day but I wasn't going out of my way to get it. I figured I would come back when it was done.

From the "something strange" spots
                                I was getting between 4 and 12 Gift of God or Blessing of God every day
                                I was getting 100's of the Golden Holy Waters
                                I was getting Eternal Hearts almost every day
                                I was getting Magical Moonlight and Glints of Magic

Now lets get into the Dragons Den and the Treasure Thief - I was averaging a DD every 3 lvls so had 3 - 5 left in my expert - that is a ton of stuff - but what I miss most are the offering that is a minimum of 6 basic offerings and up to 10 basic or 5 ancient. Plus the Blood of Zeus, Mystery Rune Stones, Eternal lights, etc.

I averaged probably 2 treasure thieves for every 3 levels so there are a lot of bound balen gone too.

This doesn't even come close to covering everything from an expert dimension but should give the developers some idea of what they STOLE from us. The only thing that will replace an expert dimension is another expert dimension and as of now 18 days of comp time.

Plus they still haven't told us if they are going to fix it or just let it die. Good Luck with the merge tomorrow.
                                Last edited by thehermit61; 07-01-2015, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X