Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1772902Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	512.0 KB
ID:	1772903 ready for useless compensation lol

Oh yay! >.<

Thanks for reporting... I'll forward it immediately.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well the bday login is certainly been messed up for this player so he can only get 99 days from this bday login event if r2 fix it quickly

Comment

The connectivity issue has been reported Xharry005x. I know its frustrating, but I assure you its been reported. At this time we do not have a time frame for a fix but I am hopeful sooner as opposed to later. Please keep trying to login and just hang in there while this issue gets worked on and investigated. Should we hear anything in the mean time we will do our best to update you on the progress of the issue and I thank you for your patience while this is going on.

I will also make mention of the login birthday bonus to my bosses to see if they can find out if anything will be done in consideration to that.
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-19-2015, 04:39 AM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

The issue is still there. How many hours later? It is even affecting the miniclient.

Comment

No, it's here *again*. It was resolved, but something seems to be wrong again.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Then, it was not resolved. Someone just rebooted the system and prayed. That is not a solution. That is a duct tape over a leak.

Comment

Working...
              X