This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My character is GOOOONE!

After yesterday 'error logins', I tried this morning to login and now my character is gone. Been playing for almost a year now and when I logged in to my server, it wants me to create a new character instead of giving me my toon. I'm playing on R2, s480, my character name is 'adgs'. I dont understand why it wants me to create a new toon when I already have one on that server. Please help!

This looks to be a brand new forum account, where as your character as you say is about a year or so old. Are you absolutely sure you are using the right login information and selecting the right server? If you are certain the character has gone missing you are going to have to submit a ticket and be able to give them plenty of information, such as the server, character name (it is case sensitive) if you have ever purchased balens or vip that helps as well with tracking down rouge characters. I'd ask about platform, but no one else has a server number that high so we can eliminate that one for now. So let me know what you have tried and get back to us because right now we are in the throws of another connectivity issue and lag and connection issues can in themselves be a cruel mistress.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

So submitted a ticket explaining my situation. They answered today and asked for more info. I tried to answer right where ticket is and hit 'reply', saw 'success' on top of the page but my answer didnt show. Dont know if its supposed to be like that, just thought it would follow on the ticket... Anyway. Sent my infos from e-mail too, hopefully one of the two get thru. Waiting for them now... Wish this process would go faster, am missing tons right now Am in touch with R2 Kingsley, hopefully he's a fast problem solver lol

Comment

Ticket replies can be tricky in that, even though it says success it will not always show us our reply in an immediate fashion.. so do not fret yet over that. They can also sometimes take between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to get replied to. Luckily it seems you got a fast bit of help on that. If you hear nothing after that time period, or you have worries about that reply having not really gone through, let us know and we can try to get it poked into for you... you know, just in case.

I understand you wish it could go faster, but on the support side of things, they have to verify everything, they probably have a lot of logs and files to go through.. they have to make sure your character exists. They have to make sure its for r2games and not some other platform out there as well.. so you see it really is a lot of work they have to do to try and help recover a rogue account. Should you at any time think of something that can be helpful or useful, do not hesitate to add it as a reply.. knowledge and information are power and can always help in this kind of situation.

Just hang in there and keep thinking positively.
        Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-20-2015, 07:08 PM.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i can even log in to paly for the passed week do you know if it a bug in the system

Comment

I do not know if it is a bug in the system or not. Sadly, I am not a developer or a coder so I can not view all the things they can to find out whats going on. Are you certain the platform was r2games? I do have to ask that.. because if it is, just hang in there and let the support people work it out as best they can for you, I am hopeful they can get it resolved for you.

Comment

I finally figured out why I couldnt see my reply on the ticket... It's grey text on grey font.......... I had to select what was there to see my reply, but sent it like 5 times, so now I look like a retard lol Will just wait and see if they have enough info, or need more from me. I want my character back so will do what it takes Thanks for the moral support! *thumbs up*

Comment

well day 6.... still dont have my character, and no development in the last 48 hours.... if u can work your magic or something to make things move faster, that would be appreciated. I cant believe what's happening right now... It should be easy for them to find it back, after all, it is somewhere in the server... if that helps : Case #: 341933. I gave them all infos, and still nothing, like what else do they need????

Comment

Unbelievable... a week now and they still ask for things I already give them... Is there a way I could talk to somebody from R2 instead of waiting 3 days for nothing?? Like live chat or something... I want my game back......

Comment

No there is not. But I will forward your ticket.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you. Still no development this morning. :/

Comment

I have been told you got a reply to your ticket yesterday, but I have not been told what that reply was. If the reply asked anything from you, please respond to it.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well thank you mods! R2 finally confirmed I was the real owner of the account, and helped me get it back. Thank god! I'm just happy to finally get back to the game. Once again, thank you all, forwarding my ticket and supporting me was much appreciated Case solved, can close this thread

Comment

I'm glad it all worked out for you. Thank you for reporting back, and happy gaming.

Closing thread.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                            X