Returning player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player

Im sure all of you that play on some of the older servers are happy when someone comes back, cause that means FREE bound balens.

just now 3 people came back and I asked around on my server, and it seems that nobody received the "Returning Player" chest with 50-500 balens in it

is this a bug or some random change that R2 made cause lots of people are mad that they never got balens for people coming back

I do not know for sure if they changed this or not. I do know when people returned in my guild not so long ago we did receive balens in the box. As such, I have gone and poked my boss about this in an attempt to find out if the balens are a chance of receiving, if they were removed entirely from the box or just what in fact is going on so I can update you and others who may be having this issue.

If I find out something in a definitive way I will let you know what i find out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X