Server 464 and 467 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 464 and 467 bugs

Not sure if this has been posted but I know many are affected by it. I'll try to describe in general.

Everything was fine roughly 4ish a.m on 5/29/2015. I refreshed/relogged as Stamina reset was approaching and upon doing so, these are the main issues faced.

1) Balens and Bound Balens reset to 0/300 respectively when I had approximately 70/500+
    2) Check in/logins messed up. Apparently I've not logged in for the past 9 days when I've logged in every single day of the month. Gave me a VIP gift which I had already redeemed on Monday of the week.
    3) Jewel Hunt, Wilds, Dimensional Wars, Lost Treasure, Solo arena (duel), Catacombs, Tormented Necropolis, Purgatory Maze, Sylph Expedition, Skytrail attempts/rewards are all not reset.

Basically, that's the gist of it. No, I do not have any screenshot or what not. Who would've expect something to happen 2 mins upon refreshing? I do know that however, your elves will be able to check from their records as they did so with a piece of equipment that I had accidentally sold off a few months ago.

My question is, how and when are you going to fix the issue in 1) with Class Wars Finals approaching especially?
    2) all the rewards/attemps that me and other players are not able to redeem/enjoy?

Thank you.

Can I just double check a few things:

First and foremost, are you 100% you are logged into the right character/server? Believe it or not, this is the most frequent answer to the problems you seem to be facing. If you are, here are a few other questions/suggestions:

1. The only way to see where these missing balen have gone, is to 'send a message to the elves' to check the backlog of your character

2. Are you VIP+3? If not, you're 100% you pressed 'check in' each day you had logged in?

3. At what time are you referring to? 0500? All the dungeons you are mentioning all reset at 0500 (with up to 15 minute delay depending on internet connection). If not reset by 0600, you will have a serious issue. I would recommend in that instance to first check flash version is current to your browser (that's internet explorer if using the mini client), clear cache, and/or try another browser. Beyond that, it would be ticket time.

I hope this helps. As not all players suffer from the problems listed, it will only be able to be solved for each player separately. Cross fingers my recommendations solve or at least explain the issues. Good luck.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

The problems Graycloud has mentioned are not unique to just him. Many players on our server (S464) are and have the same problems. Balens disappearing ... things not resetting .. many have file support tickets and as of yet there have been no answers given .

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
        Can I just double check a few things:

First and foremost, are you 100% you are logged into the right character/server? Believe it or not, this is the most frequent answer to the problems you seem to be facing. If you are, here are a few other questions/suggestions:

1. The only way to see where these missing balen have gone, is to 'send a message to the elves' to check the backlog of your character

2. Are you VIP+3? If not, you're 100% you pressed 'check in' each day you had logged in?

3. At what time are you referring to? 0500? All the dungeons you are mentioning all reset at 0500 (with up to 15 minute delay depending on internet connection). If not reset by 0600, you will have a serious issue. I would recommend in that instance to first check flash version is current to your browser (that's internet explorer if using the mini client), clear cache, and/or try another browser. Beyond that, it would be ticket time.

I hope this helps. As not all players suffer from the problems listed, it will only be able to be solved for each player separately. Cross fingers my recommendations solve or at least explain the issues. Good luck.
        1) Yes, I am positive I have the right character/server logged. I am a VIP 9. And I've already had ALL my rewards redeemed from the Check ins prior to that. And yes, I am referring to the stamina/dungeon reset daily at 0500. I am just surprised that nobody's said anything on the forums. I've already sent in a ticket but since nothing has been done, thought I would post it in the forums.

Apparently, this is a major/cross-server wide problem and I'm just surprised that no emergency maintenance had been done. Ty for your reply though, Mentor. If it's possible, can you please give a word to the person to charge? If need be, I will tell the players affected to reply to this post/thread to show a number of hands/people affected.

Comment

please refer to what happened a few days we lost a lot of reward and not listed online every day while I'm online and never forget to check in

Comment

Mega Bugs > Excerpts from World Chat

Hi again,

I've attached 2 excerpts from World Chat that was taken at 05/30/2015 03:18. server time involving a player that loses bound balens each time logging/relogging. This is but only the tip of the iceberg and MANY more are affected by such and other problems as mentioned in my original thread.
            Attached Files

Comment

Having loads of issues aswell, loosing balens, gold, wilds not reset, maps not reset, tok not reset, lost over 2 k astral points witch requiers gold and time etc.

Comment

Mega Bugs Continued - Snapshots at 0400 05/30/2015

This will be proof to the balens and events that will not be reset after 05.00. I will take another at 06.00 after reset to compare. Mind you, while mine just started today, some have endured it for 3, 4 days ongoing with no signs of it being resolved, with many already wanting to leave if not having left already. Thank you syn and chi for posting. We need more to come up.

And yes, I agree with what mentor saying about us having a serious issue about the events/attempts/rewards not resetting, which is about the only reason why I'm posting this since tickets have fallen to deaf ears.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi! I am also a daily players who spend around 12 - 14 hours per day is this game. Before reset i was lvl 76 and had all daily check-ups.
                  After reset I lost not only 6 days of check-in, 4 rows of inventory together with items, rewars for 26 days of continuous check-in but also I LOST ! LEVEL !!!
                  So now i cannot use my main sylph because sylph has lvl 76 ... and my character is only lvl 75 !!
                  I also lost 7000 k honour ....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.3 KB
ID:	1713329
                  Also all my daily activities were not reseted so i could do only those activities which i did not had time to do in previous day. Instead .... my circuit quest was reseted 3rd time this week !!!
                  For entire month of May I have had a horrible lag which do not allow me to do much in ths game .... but this time what is happening with lots of players in our server is way too much !!!
                  Last edited by R269746181; 05-30-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R269746181 View Post
                    Hi! I am also a daily players who spend around 12 - 14 hours per day is this game. Before reset i was lvl 76 and had all daily check-ups.
                    After reset I lost not only 6 days of check-in, 4 rows of inventory together with items, rewars for 26 days of continuous check-in but also I LOST ! LEVEL !!!
                    So now i cannot use my main sylph because sylph has lvl 76 ... and my character is only lvl 75 !!
                    I also lost 7000 k honour ....
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]139221[/ATTACH]
                    Also all my daily activities were not reseted so i could do only those activities which i did not had time to do in previous day. Instead .... my circuit quest was reseted 3rd time this week !!!
                    For entire month of May I have had a horrible lag which do not allow me to do much in ths game .... but this time what is happening with lots of players in our server is way too much !!!
                    good luck getting items back from inventory it took one of the biggest cashers writing them a very nice ticket saying was going to quit if they didn't return the items.....they returned them very fast after that and this person quit anyway lol

Comment

Mega Bugs > Most Issues Solved (For Me Anyway) Except for

Hi

Ok, today, at reset or rather at 0600 (I logged off before reset and gave it time), these issues for me are solved.

1) Wilds, Sky Trail horns, Sylph Expedition, Wilds, Dimensional Wars, Jewel Hunt etc are all fixed/resetted.

About the only thing that is not fixed/reverted are my balens/bound balens. I would think that the amount of my bounds should be what it was prior to the bug added to what I currently have. The other thing is the the check in issue. With the 3 year anniversary coming up, I might just miss it with the number of missing days.

I've attached the snapshot of my current log in and the login hot event. On the check in, it shows that I've only been logging in for the past 2 days. If so, how do I redeem rewards for 4 consecutive days for an event that had just started?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have been losing gold, balens, check ins and catacomb runs for days now. Click image for larger version

Name:	347491.jpg
Size:	686.3 KB
ID:	1713332Click image for larger version

Name:	348219.jpg
Size:	661.5 KB
ID:	1713333Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	662.9 KB
ID:	1713334Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Size:	656.6 KB
ID:	1713335
                        Everyday I log in, the figures have been reset to what I had a few days ago and my check in has been erased. I have opened several tickets and the last suggested i post here. I really hope this will be rectified and I'm sure I'm not the only one. what is the point of me even playing a game where my progress is so severely hampered or even undone on a daily basis... Tickets # 347491 and 348219

The last two pics were taken 5 mins apart when I awoke to find I had been disconnected.
                        Last edited by Demonaria; 05-30-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYCLOUD View Post
                          About the only thing that is not fixed/reverted are my balens/bound balens. I would think that the amount of my bounds should be what it was prior to the bug added to what I currently have. The other thing is the the check in issue. With the 3 year anniversary coming up, I might just miss it with the number of missing days.
                          Please file a ticket for that. That goes for R269746181 as well.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

same for MANY MANY people on server 531 we have all filed tickets and have got zero responses besides them telling us to clear our caches and whatnot. 6 days in a row here, no check in.. catacombs, sylph expedition, jewel hunt, wilds, TOK, and many other things hve not reset, star points from astrals disappear, any earned balens disappear... honor everything.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, my check in being excluded and my items are being spent without adding any progress in my char.

Click image for larger version

Name:	30_05_2015_12_32_04.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1713347

Comment

Working...
                              X