Server 464 and 467 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbrahee040612 View Post
    same for MANY MANY people on server 531 we have all filed tickets and have got zero responses besides them telling us to clear our caches and whatnot. 6 days in a row here, no check in.. catacombs, sylph expedition, jewel hunt, wilds, TOK, and many other things hve not reset, star points from astrals disappear, any earned balens disappear... honor everything.
    Yes, Helena. I am aware of that. Our servers are merged after all so whatever problems we have been talking about affects you all as well. There is no sign(s) of the issue being fixed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYCLOUD View Post
      Yes, Helena. I am aware of that. Our servers are merged after all so whatever problems we have been talking about affects you all as well. There is no sign(s) of the issue being fixed yet.
      oh duh, guess I was not paying attention to who you were haha sorry.

Comment

After today reset daily attempts seems to be reseted. But did not get back my missing inventory rows and items. or missing check-ups :
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	376.6 KB
ID:	1713348Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	1713349

IF YOU MAKE THEM DISSAPEAR ..... THEN MAKE THEM APPEAR AGAIN !!!
        IF NOT I WANR BACK BOUND BALENS USED TO OPEN THEM !!!

Comment

yes, push blame then no answer. The bugs were fixed for me only 1 day (the things not resetting) then all went back to broken again the next day. Too much to keep taking screen shots of same thing every day, what is the point if they are ignoring it anyway?

Comment

same for MANY MANY people on server 531 we have all filed tickets and have got zero responses besides them telling us to clear our caches and whatnot. 6 days in a row here, no check in.. catacombs, sylph expedition, jewel hunt, wilds, TOK, and many other things hve not reset, star points from astrals disappear, any earned balens disappear... honor everything.
            Seeing a lot of problems *are* resolved with clearing cookies and cache, it's the first thing they ask people to do. If it's not resolved by that, other options that might help resolve it might get offered. This is all part of pinpointing the problem and is completely normal. I know it's frustrating to read that reply, but it's all done for a reason.

Now, seeing you mentioned tickets and that the problem still exists... it would be useful to start mentioning those ticket numbers here. Without them there isn't a lot we can do.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

you guys have already forwarded my tickets, and I have also done everything they suggested which did not work at all, plus my husband plays on same computers and is having no issues with his at all so I really do not see how it can be anything on my end? I just now received another response saying to do all the same things that have not worked in the past, I have tried doing I all more than once. Including changing browers, computers and even going to a different wifi location.

Comment

Well the GMs are aware of the issues and are looking into it. They are also pointed towards this thread. So any ticket numbers you have, list them here, so all info is neatly in one place and easy to find to whomever is working on the issue.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Mega Bugs > Ticket Submitted

Hi Esme,

I've submitted a ticket as per instructed. My ticket number is 348910. And yes, I understand that you all have a troubleshooting process to take prior to moving to the next steps (tickets etc). Appreciate any help with mine. Thank you and hope to see the issues for others resolved.

Thank you very much.

Char : LORDED
                  Server : 464 (Crystaline Forest)

Comment

you guys have already forwarded my tickets, and I have also done everything they suggested which did not work at all, plus my husband plays on same computers and is having no issues with his at all so I really do not see how it can be anything on my end? I just now received another response saying to do all the same things that have not worked in the past, I have tried doing I all more than once. Including changing browers, computers and even going to a different wifi location.
                    I guess what we can do is only be patient. As Esme said the GMs are aware of the issues so we can only hope for the best. Not much else we can do from our end after doing all we can like posting in the forum and submitting ticket(s).

Comment

how long to wait ?? and to wait for what ??? they will not give us back anything !!!! the month of may is ending today and we will loose all these days unchecked by their bug ...
                      so at the end of that 100 days of continuous log-in event none of the players affected by this bug will not be able to take that "great" 3 years reward.
                      SHAME ON YOU R2 !!!
                      I HAVE HAD ENOUGH !!!!
                      not only that i lost one level, 4 rows (second half) from page 2 of inventory but any NOONe low br player can plunder my city anytime at their pleasure.

Name:	plunder1.jpg
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	1713375Click image for larger version

Name:	plunder2.jpg
Size:	407.3 KB
ID:	1713376

Before this bug i was a player with 475 k BR - place 47 on player strength ranking.
                      After this bug affected my account, i could not use my main sylph but with my second sylph my BR is 433.6 K, but my PLAYER STRENGTH RANKING IS 298 !!!

Name:	ranking strength.jpg
Size:	391.9 KB
ID:	1713379

AND MY TOTAL BATTLE RATING IS UNRANKED

Name:	ranking br.jpg
Size:	394.0 KB
ID:	1713380

Here are proofs that my char had lvl 76

Name:	city.jpg
Size:	425.0 KB
ID:	1713377Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.jpg
Size:	424.0 KB
ID:	1713378

SO IF THIS GAME WANT TO GET RID OF ME, CONGRATULATION, YOU SUCCED !!!
                      IF TILL JUNE 1, 2015 - 23.00 (SERVER TIME) I DO NOT HAVE BACK MY MISSING ROWS IN INVENTORY AND GET BACK MY RIGHT PLACE IN RANKING I WILL QUIT, FOR GOOD AND FOREVER !!!
                      I KNOW R2 DO NOT GIVE A DIME ON PLAYERS LIKE ME, BUT IF ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS WILL DO THE SAME MAYBE R2 WILL TRY TO DO SOMETHING FOR PLAYERS NOT ONLY TO INCREASE THEIR AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNTS

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYCLOUD View Post
                        I guess what we can do is only be patient. As Esme said the GMs are aware of the issues so we can only hope for the best. Not much else we can do from our end after doing all we can like posting in the forum and submitting ticket(s).
                        Good luck with that. I received notification that the inbox used for ticket submission is full, so tickets aren't even being looked at anymore:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support@r2games.com>:
                        Message expired for domain r2games.com. Remote host said:
                        452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct
                        452-4.2.2 the recipient to
                        452 4.2.2 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/a...py?answer=6558 p4si10789625pdl.50 - gsmtp
                        [RCPT_TO]
                        Last edited by Loki314; 05-31-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Mega Bugs &gt; Tickets

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                          Good luck with that. I received notification that the inbox used for ticket submission is full, so tickets aren't even being looked at anymore:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support@r2games.com>:
                          Message expired for domain r2games.com. Remote host said:
                          452-4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct
                          452-4.2.2 the recipient to
                          452 4.2.2 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/a...py?answer=6558 p4si10789625pdl.50 - gsmtp
                          [RCPT_TO]
                          I know what you mean but what else can we do as a player? We've already done everything in our power. The bright side of this is this that there are a handful that have some issues fixed and got their balens/bound balens returned while others still continue to have issues.

I'm sorry you are having all those issues, Defe. We will definitely miss you if you decide to leave but at the same time, I do understand how you feel. I would too if I was in your shoes.

Comment

Not only that i did not get anything back, but after today reset at 5.00 hours server time my character was again level 75 (after i level up again to 76, yesterday!!!) and all honor and bound balens i got these last 4 days were gone.
                            Meantime i level up my second sylph so now i cannot use 2 of my main sylphs.
                            Playing in loop is not my style so i have to quit
                            I am proud that i raise an almost decent character without paying real money for this .... and now i will say good-bye to you all !!!

Comment

Mega Bugs&gt; More Issues Yet

Originally posted by R269746181 View Post
                              Not only that i did not get anything back, but after today reset at 5.00 hours server time my character was again level 75 (after i level up again to 76, yesterday!!!) and all honor and bound balens i got these last 4 days were gone.
                              I am proud that i raise an almost decent character without paying real money for this .... and now i will say good-bye to you all !!!
                              I'm sorry to hear all the issues ure facing, Defe. I hate to see u leave but at the same time, I understand your predicament and I can't offer any solutions since I am affected by this myself.

On a different note, there have been even more issues/bugs discovered today

1) Players lost Glory Crystals when they did not spend it immediately.
                              2) Unable to summon ToA and GBeast
                              3) Unable to do a guild transfer in the hopes of overcoming issues in #2

Ticket filed.. number posted here (#348910) which hasn't been replied by the way.. a handful of issues solved for me personally but others appearing and nothing on my balens/bound balens and check in issues. I'm sure there is a long list of those waiting for a fix too.

Comment

Originally posted by R269746181 View Post
                                Have you actually filed a ticket on that issue, like I suggested 3 days ago?

And to Graycloud; seeing the large number of bugs reported here, and several people chiming in; please edit the first post of this thread with a list of the issues still occurring on your server, and list the server number. The thread is too confusing and chaotic atm. Thanks
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-02-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X