Cant log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant log in

ok i'm getting to 99% to be able to log in and it will not proceed to let me enter the game. I've done everything i could think of to fix this and i still cant log in. I can log in to other servers but not my server what the hell!!!! HELP ME

Click image for larger version

Name:	no load.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	320.4 KB
ID:	1773372

WELL IF ANY MOD'S ARE LOOK AT THIS TICKET NUMBER 349195 PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by chris1909; 05-30-2015, 09:25 PM.
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

The most likely answer you will get is to clear cache and delete cookies to see if that will fix it
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

ive done that

Comment

Apart from cookies and cache, please also delete your flash cache, and also try a different browser if you're able.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

this morning it let me in ... so odd i couldnt log yesterday

Comment

Have you tried what Esme has suggested? Are you still having the login issue? If so, is your browser up to date? Is your flash up to date? Can you tell us what else if anything you have tried or attempted? If you are an R2games player have you given the mini client a try yet?
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yes everything is up to date yesterday tried different comps and browsers. This morning it is letting me log and and i been able to log in all day. so we're good right now. but i did try that diagnostic check up yesterday and after hrs of being offline this morning i was able to enter the game.

Comment

Fantastic!

Thanks for letting us know.. and am sorry I slightly misread your post earlier..sometimes it can be lag issues, iffy connections, weather.. a multitude of things causing it.. should it happen again we are as always, happy to try to trouble shoot the issue and happy gaming!
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                X