armor games login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armor games login issues

ok this is starting to get bad. we are have issues with the wartune login page this is the 4 time in 2 weeks. it really needs to be fixed sooner then later. im not the only one have this problem. we cant login unless we have it saved in are history
    ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
    Class Mage

Can you give us more information on the exact nature of the login issue? Any chance you can provide us with some screen shots or a more detailed description of whats going on? This really is not a lot of information to go on so without more information I can not tell you if you'll have to go and poke the Armour gaming site people or if its something that we can try to help you figure out here.

I fear though, this may be something you'll need to poke Armour about, but in hoping I am wrong lets shoot from the hip and try to figure this out shall we?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X