not a dangerous bug. just found it original ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	honest bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	1773905
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Is there any chance you happen to know what server this was for? Maybe recognized the owner of the sylph team that you were fighting? Anything that could help to track this down so that it could be reported because I do not know if it is a display issue, a rename issue, something to do with a server hiccup or what. So if you happen to know on an off shot it might be of help.

I do have to admit, seeing this was a first for me as well.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Server data isnt working

today in slyph arena came across this on the enemy slyph

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	1713927

Maybe r2 needs to update their server or theirs something realy wrong with their cheapo servers.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-10-2015, 03:55 AM. Reason: let's not shout, shall we.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Is there any chance you happen to know what server this was for? Maybe recognized the owner of the sylph team that you were fighting? Anything that could help to track this down so that it could be reported because I do not know if it is a display issue, a rename issue, something to do with a server hiccup or what. So if you happen to know on an off shot it might be of help.

well im from kabam s26 euro server

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post

for what I remember, I fought the same one just after and I got the name that time
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
          X