Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot evolve my sylph

Hello all,

I have problem to refine my sylph, I have all requirements to evolve it but there is message appearing (Sylph cannot be refine while in sylph arena party ).

I already know if I am in arena party I won't be able to refine my sylph so I left party and remove eve (which I want refine) from team and remove all equipments from sylph but I still cannot refine my sylph.

check the screenshot below

Click image for larger version

Name:	eve evolve.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	1774107

hopefully i will find solution here.

Thanks ....

You are in wrong Forum, wrong game
    s62 Lelani

Join FB Group Monkey King Online All Servers

Comment

Originally posted by LelaniGameGirl View Post
      You are in wrong Forum, wrong game
      LOL , are u kidding me.. I think ur in wrong forum... u don't recognize Wartune sylphs??
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
        LOL , are u kidding me.. I think ur in wrong forum... u don't recognize Wartune sylphs??
        Cool it. OP had posted in a different game forum and that player pointed it out. It then got moved to wartune.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Hello, I am Magik, your team helper today.

*gives cupcakes while we discuss*

Are you in the sylph expedition team? If you have a sylph active in the expedition team at all, you'll have to remove them. If you have started for the day you'll have to wait for the next day or its end to attempt.

I know you said you removed them from your normal arena team, but a double check won't hurt. If you you will have yo remove them. If they are wearing gear please remove that as well and if they are locked make sure that they are unlocked.

After trying all this if you are still unable to evolve them, let us know so we can proceed
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 06-12-2015, 09:52 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

thank you for your replying (Mentor_Magik)

i checked it a gain all team out of arena sylph party and i didn't enter it for two days but stil same

and i removed all gear in all my sylphs but still problem exist

check the photo below

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	1714081

I was waiting to evlove my sylph for 2 months

waiting your help

Comment

I am having same issue. I pulled my sylph from arena and expedition yesterday. Today I still get same message: Cannot refine sylph while in expedition. Can someone please advise if i am doing something wrong. All equip is off too.

Comment

a friend of mine remove it from his sylph and rest him to be sure it wasn't in someone else sylph expedition when he woke up
                he could evolve him that way
                so my guess is, you can't perhaps evolve a sylph someone else use for his expedition ?
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                  a friend of mine remove it from his sylph and rest him to be sure it wasn't in someone else sylph expedition when he woke up
                  he could evolve him that way
                  so my guess is, you can't perhaps evolve a sylph someone else use for his expedition ?
                  my friend you exceeded stored PM quota, you need to delete some msg in your inbox/sent box
                  Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 06-12-2015, 01:20 PM.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by singing111 View Post
                    thank you for your replying (Mentor_Magik)

i checked it a gain all team out of arena sylph party and i didn't enter it for two days but stil same

and i removed all gear in all my sylphs but still problem exist

check the photo below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140741[/ATTACH]

I was waiting to evlove my sylph for 2 months

waiting your help
                    When you try to evolve it now, with it out of the party what message or error do you get? Are you sure it is also not locked into your normal arena team? Are you sure it is also not your active sylph or meditating or anything that could prevent it from evolving? Are you sure that none of the pieces needed for evolution are item locked?

There is always an explanation and we will find it. Also in case its some bizarre display issue you may want to try a flash cache as well. So let me know and get back to me.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Captjuanloco View Post
                      I am having same issue. I pulled my sylph from arena and expedition yesterday. Today I still get same message: Cannot refine sylph while in expedition. Can someone please advise if i am doing something wrong. All equip is off too.
                      Can you please try what I have suggested as well and get back to me? Make sure it is not even displayed in the sylph arena team.. or your normal arena team.. make sure it is in no way active.. the slightest thing can make it reject the evolution.

Comment

-Rest your sylph
                        - remove sylph gear
                        -remove it from sylph arena
                        -remove it from sylph expedition (if u already did ur sylph expedition this day, u have to wait for tomorrow, and evolve ur sylph before doing sylph exp again).

Comment

it works guys
                          sorry to keep you busy
                          I thought I removed it from arena party maybe it is stuck or something
                          thanks a lot for helping ...

Comment

ok so after waiting all day to evolve gala to next stage, after seeing you are in sylph expedition cant evolve sylph whilst in sylph expedtion. well its after midnight and still getting same damn message, there should be no reason at all to get this message somthing is not right this needs to be sorted quick
                            KingKermit server 381
                            Guild UTOPIA
                            Class mage
                            Br 7.5 million
                            level 80
                            x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
                            tune age 19 months
                            now aged 28 months

Comment

Originally posted by Doddlebug View Post
                              ok so after waiting all day to evolve gala to next stage, after seeing you are in sylph expedition cant evolve sylph whilst in sylph expedtion. well its after midnight and still getting same damn message, there should be no reason at all to get this message somthing is not right this needs to be sorted quick
                              It's a tough one to figure out imho as you are not allowed to change your sylph team after you accept it. So even if you were able to enter the expedition panel, you wouldn't be able to remove your sylph from the team.

I agree it can be a drag though and there's probably a solution to this but I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

I suggest to just plan ahead before setting your sylph expedition team if you plan on evolving a sylph before 8am the day after... Only solution sadly : (

Comment

Working...
                              X