so for what we gain point in totem
    normal bg = collect crystal and got points,we are not get kicked from bg
    fix this issue !!

where card bonus ? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1774153
    Last edited by sipung; 06-12-2015, 10:07 AM.

The card bonus issue I know has been reported, sadly though I have no update on it at this time.

But just running around in the battle ground is no longer sufficient and has been this way for quite some time. Whether you win the fight or lose the fight. if you do not fight inside of a five minute period you will be viewed as inactive by the game and booted out. I am sorry, but that's truly how it has been for quite some time now.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Is that true M_M? Pretty sure that so long as your points were increasing (like being at a Totem or delivering carts in old BG) then until very recently ie last week, you were fine.

Comment

I can confirm this.. if you are inactive, you will get the boot, sitting at a totem isn't going to cut it in the sacred fire temple battleground. I have had to endure many a friend, college and more complain about getting the old boot to the backside in that battle ground because they sat in base or were hiding at a totem or trying to run around and protect their fires.. but because they were not engaged in combat.. *pop* they went.

However, in the normal battlegrounds I can not confirm if just carting crystals will get you booted or not, I can not recall those ever doing it before. So if anyone has a conclusive on that in the off chance it was changed please feel free to chime in.

Should this information have been changed, altered or updated without me and others being re-informed please someone chime in as I am human and I will make mistakes and always welcome correction when I am wrong
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

feel sorry for those in sft that are all alone in there lol, no one to fight so basically time wasted & no rewards.

Comment

compo compo compo lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              However, in the normal battlegrounds I can not confirm if just carting crystals will get you booted or not, I can not recall those ever doing it before. So if anyone has a conclusive on that in the off chance it was changed please feel free to chime in.

Should this information have been changed, altered or updated without me and others being re-informed please someone chime in as I am human and I will make mistakes and always welcome correction when I am wrong
              in normal BG we cant get kicked out from bg if BG quiet or none player,we can carting or killing officer for make points
              in BG SFT we got point from totem but if we not fight or kill someone in 5 min we get kicked out from SFT

Comment

Just confirming what Magik has said, and adding a few other points:

* In order to stay in Battlegrounds, or Sacred Fire Temple, you need to gain points at least every 5 minutes or you will be considered by system as being 'afk' and be kicked

- Battleground carting = points
                - Battleground/SFT killing/dying = points
                - Running around BG/SFT= no points
                - Sitting on tower SFT = no points (not like in Guild Battle)

I hope this clears up any confusion.

If you are kicked, or leave a battleground field (or SFT) at any time, you're given a 5 minute 'AWOL' CD before you're able to enter again. You will have until 24 minutes past the hour to enter, which means if you leave after 19 past any hour, it's likely you'll lose an attempt.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                  Just confirming what Magik has said, and adding a few other points:
                  - Sitting on tower SFT = no points (not like in Guild Battle)

If you are kicked, or leave a battleground field (or SFT) at any time, you're given a 5 minute 'AWOL' CD before you're able to enter again. You will have until 24 minutes past the hour to enter, which means if you leave after 19 past any hour, it's likely you'll lose an attempt.
                  try enter bg SFT then stay on tower ( tower team occupied )
                  we will got points and ofc get kicked from bg and reenter 5 min,we will lost our rewards ( ranking )
                  just confused with system SFT ( stay on tower got points but kicked out from bg ),not like in normal bg

Comment

Originally posted by sipung View Post
                    try enter bg SFT then stay on tower ( tower team occupied )
                    we will got points and ofc get kicked from bg and reenter 5 min,we will lost our rewards ( ranking )
                    just confused with system SFT ( stay on tower got points but kicked out from bg ),not like in normal bg
                    You get points on the right (for the team), but if you look at the system messages, no points are gained, which are the ones that are counted.

Even the '0 points' in system messages counts as 'points' as far as the system goes.

Last edited by Whakapono; 06-12-2015, 09:36 PM. Reason: added screenshot of an example
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                      You get points on the right (for the team), but if you look at the system messages, no points are gained, which are the ones that are counted.

Even the '0 points' in system messages counts as 'points' as far as the system goes.

but in my BG is quiet,no points in 5 min will get kicked out
                      killing ppl = 10 points
                      get killed = 0 points
                      stay on towers = 1 - 3 points

can they change system sft like in normal bg ?

Comment

Working...
                      X