Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what memory leak mean

https://youtu.be/_ghiQkUNhuo

Just moving some sylphs in sylph expedition formation is enough to increase the memory from 0.4 to 1.2 giga in a few moves.
    Tried with different browsers with the same results.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Well, the lag is our fault, by moving the Sylphs That data will know smart developers? I doubt it, they only know to milk noobs!

Comment

The leak aint gonna get fixed EVER if anythn just bigger

Comment

Thank you for the video ArnaudBo. Is it possible to make another showing you have no background programmes running so I'm able to forward through please?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
          Thank you for the video ArnaudBo. Is it possible to make another showing you have no background programmes running so I'm able to forward through please?
          "Hey player, make a video about everything you have running before posting a bug that is known for months, because our staff cant figure how do simulate it"

Do I get a blue name too now?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

1. You have a blue name already daunapu

2. From the video given, there's nothing to show that there are not any background programmes running, creating the discrepancy in the memory statistics. It would be a lot clearer if one was made where only wartune was running (miniclient would be ideal, however I understand this is not possible for platforms outside r2games).

From there, we would welcome a post on the big Bug Thread, so we can track the status of it once reported, and it is not lost in the forum. Be sure to use the template given in the first post while reporting. That would be a huge help, thank you
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

I create this video not hoping it will be ever corrected (yes, I reached that lack of faith in Wartune bug correction)
              it's just one of the MANY way to get fast increase of memory in wartune (it's just one of the easier)
              what you ask (a video that proof no other program is doing that memory leak) isn't possible. even it I show the whole screen and all the process I could, that would mean nothing (hidden process, change process name, multi session, ...)

All the Wartune developer had to do is play their game to get that result. and i don't see the point of creating another entry in the mega bug when the one I posted 2 months ago are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                I create this video not hoping it will be ever corrected (yes, I reached that lack of faith in Wartune bug correction)
                it's just one of the MANY way to get fast increase of memory in wartune (it's just one of the easier)
                what you ask (a video that proof no other program is doing that memory leak) isn't possible. even it I show the whole screen and all the process I could, that would mean nothing (hidden process, change process name, multi session, ...)

All the Wartune developer had to do is play their game to get that result. and i don't see the point of creating another entry in the mega bug when the one I posted 2 months ago are still there.
                That is my thought exactly on how poor the support & bug fixing is in this game.

It's like (oh it is exactly that) the people in charge of fixing bugs have never played the game and they have absolutely no beta testing team whatsoever. Test servers ARE NOT beta testers.

Want to know why it's like that ? Money, just so they can net as much as possible in their pockets. Will it ever change ? Doubt it as this game's only purpose is to make as much money as possible and as fast as possible before they simply shut it down.

If there was to be a change in their philosophy toward tech support, it would have already happen.

Meanwhile, they put whales in-game with infinite amounts of balens to troll players who try to stay competitive to cash more. I wonder how long this will work.

Comment

Just another cupcaked mod and his cupcaked trolling.

You guys wonder y ppl hate you guys you no there is a leak so keep ya stooooooopid trolling to ya self and ya other cupcaked
                  techies tht dont no how to run or fix a game

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post

This happens in many places in the game. Try doing dimension dungeons. open you task manager and take a look at the memory when you start. 10 minutes later and it is a huge difference. This also happens in the MPD's.

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                      This happens in many places in the game. Try doing dimension dungeons. open you task manager and take a look at the memory when you start. 10 minutes later and it is a huge difference. This also happens in the MPD's.
                      yes, there are many places that get the same result.
                      if the developper were playing the game, they would get that result whatever they do.

Comment

Just going in and out of a dungeon seem to add lag, even without any fights.

Basicly anything that requires the game to load, will put a load on your system. The bigger the load, the more load.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          The bigger the load, the more load.
                          this (unintentional?) pun is just too funny

+1
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Puns are more funny when they are unintended ;p Laughing at yourself is an awesome feeling ;p

Comment

Working...
                            X