No announcement yet.

Why typographical errors in Bug thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why typographical errors in Bug thread?

Why are you moving the typographical errors here ? To flood this thread more so it can be ignored / dodge more ?

Why not just make a new / clean thread about typographical errors & such ? Or various game errors or whatever ?

I thought this thread was for reporting BUGS, not typos...priorities plz, priorities....

Oh well, I hope you take my comment as constructive comment even though I know my post will be deleted, I can only hope someone read it and consider it ^^

Thanks

Hello MsKink,

The typographical errors have been getting posted in the bug thread already. Closing the thread you are referring to was necessary, as it dated back 3 years, and most if not all of the posts were already corrected. Typo's are in a sense, an easy 'bug' to fix. The folks who forward game errors through to the devs, are given the big bug thread, just to keep things tidy, and therefore a lot easier to track. This is the reason why we, the moderators, and also mentors always ask that if a bug is there, to report via both the ticket system, and the bug thread.

I'm sure, if there is a huge list of typographical errors in the game, there would likely be a new thread made. However for now, it's not necessary.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Also, would be nice if you could delete posts made in the bug thread when they are fixed.

Would keep things clean and up to date

Thanks for the consideration : )

Comment

Working...
      X